Xbox 360 Suggestions for games for Xbox 360 for old farts.

badamsiosllc

Hello y'all!

The person that I let think where's the pants in the family and I are looking for new games to play.

We are in our early 60s, we like CSI games and have played them all.

We were playing golf and some speed boat racing game that came with the Box. However, the controller has been giving my wife's hand cramps so we are not playing those anymore.

We've tried a couple of the Sherlock Holmes games but we find the puzzles rather too difficult. (The wife is a critical care registered nurse for over 40 years. I am an electronic internet information security officer. One might think we would have critical thinking skills. But we can't find them when we play some of these games.)

Tried NCIS, but I can't keep the tracker on the vehicle I am trying to chase and I cannot find any cracks for that. Tried LA Noire. So far I have totaled four vehicles and solved that one game.

I think I saw an Agatha Christie but I think it was for Xbox one. Has anyone know if it will work on 360?

So, here I am begging for suggestions. Thanks and have a great holiday!

Given your interests and experiences, here are some game suggestions:

1. Agatha Christie Games: Some Agatha Christie games might be compatible with Xbox 360. Check compatibility online or in stores for specific titles like "Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders."
  2. Mystery Adventure Games: Consider titles like "The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief," "Murdered: Soul Suspect," or "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter" for intriguing mysteries without overly difficult puzzles.
  3. Hidden Object Games: Games like "Mystery Case Files" or "Artifex Mundi" series offer detective-style gameplay with hidden object searches and puzzles that might be engaging without being overly challenging.
  4. Adventure/Puzzle Games: "Broken Sword" series or "Thimbleweed Park" could offer mystery-solving experiences with a blend of storytelling and puzzles, potentially at a comfortable difficulty level.

Hello again.

The wife and I are interested in The Raven Legacy of a master Thief and murdered the Soul Suspect.

However, I cannot find anywhere that I can buy the Raven Legacy of a master Thief for Xbox 360.

Everything I find is for PC Mac and Linux.

Any suggestions?

Back