Xbox One Sunset Overdrive Game Information

dannyboy

What are some good things that you have heard about this game? Do you think thus game will be worth it's price?

Well, as of the moment, the game is:

-Made by Insomniac, same creators of FUSE and the Ratchet & Clank and Resistance games
- It takes place in a post-apocalyptic world but rather than fighting zombies, it has these mutants.
- The game goes for a sunny-like attitude, where it's actually joyful

So far, the game has this Dead Island + Mirror's Edge + Left 4 Dead thing to it. While there aren't any gameplay yet, seems the good thing about this game is it's the only post-aocalyptic game that actually goes for the sunny side of things. That's all I got.

What thedoodseven said. We still need some more info but so far, that's about the only good thing to it: the sunny-side. Have you ever thought of Left 4 Dead or Dead Island or other apocalyptic-themed games in a joyful mood? Exactly.

-Made by Insomniac, same creators of FUSE and the Ratchet & Clank and Resistance games
- It takes place in a post-apocalyptic world but rather than fighting zombies, it has these mutants.

So far, the game has this Dead Island + Mirror's Edge + Left 4 Dead thing to it. While there aren't any gameplay yet, seems the good thing about this game is it's the only post-aocalyptic game that actually goes for the sunny side of things. That's all I got.

With all that being said. This game really rocks. I've seen the trailer as well. This thing is worth the price.

With all that being said. This game really rocks. I've seen the trailer as well. This thing is worth the price.

So right! This game will be action packed and really cool with the game play that I've seen on the trailer this will really rock.

My main man just summarized what we have of the game. It's going to rock, I can tell. I mean, it even reminds me of that movie Zombieland. That can tell you a lot. Unlike the gritty atmosphere with comedic vibes, Sunset Overdrive is a mix of gritty with bright colors. Yeah, it's like that.

My main man just summarized what we have of the game. It's going to rock, I can tell. I mean, it even reminds me of that movie Zombieland. That can tell you a lot. Unlike the gritty atmosphere with comedic vibes, Sunset Overdrive is a mix of gritty with bright colors. Yeah, it's like that.

Haha. Zombieland the movie. That was really a cool movie but this thing really has more action packed scenes on the game.

Haha. Zombieland the movie. That was really a cool movie but this thing really has more action packed scenes on the game.

Well looking at the trailer that they have made it does look really cool and it does remind me of the movie but the difference is we will be dealing with mutants and not zombies.

Yeah, you're right. Althought as dom0411 said, it's mutants, not zombies. But awesome nevertheless. Yeah, we might have a Zombieland-like game coming along here.

Yeah, you're right. Althought as dom0411 said, it's mutants, not zombies. But awesome nevertheless. Yeah, we might have a Zombieland-like game coming along here.

The trailer was really cool and it's really action packed so I guess this will be quite a hit when it's released.

Well looking at the trailer that they have made it does look really cool and it does remind me of the movie but the difference is we will be dealing with mutants and not zombies.
Yes, of course. Mutants are the ones, not the zombies. But it did remind you of the movie right? That's how Sunset Overdrive is to me. It has the movie's vibe of joyfulness. The game should be gritty and gruesome but man, the trailer just had the comedic, sunny vibes to it. Plus, the colors! Man, you don't see that often in games that deal with serious themes like apocalypse.

The trailer was really cool and it's really action packed so I guess this will be quite a hit when it's released.

Yup, I can see that happening. I just hope it will be a hit 'cuz you know, the last game they made, Fuse, wasn't much of a hit with the critics. But it did have its moments. Let's hope this game can rock.

Yes, of course. Mutants are the ones, not the zombies. But it did remind you of the movie right? That's how Sunset Overdrive is to me. It has the movie's vibe of joyfulness. The game should be gritty and gruesome but man, the trailer just had the comedic, sunny vibes to it. Plus, the colors! Man, you don't see that often in games that deal with serious themes like apocalypse.

Yeah, the game feels light and easy with the comedic sense on it. I guess this will really make it's way even to the younger gamers out there.

Yeah, the game feels light and easy with the comedic sense on it. I guess this will really make it's way even to the younger gamers out there.

Comedic yeah. It does feel quite cool to have a game like this once in a while. This actually reminds me of a game a played on my pc back in the day. Serious Sam, I guess not most people know about it.

Comedic yeah. It does feel quite cool to have a game like this once in a while. This actually reminds me of a game a played on my pc back in the day. Serious Sam, I guess not most people know about it.

I remember Serious Sam, it was really cool. I wonder if they can have that revived on pc or better on xbox one.

Back