Xbox One The Game You'd Make for the Xbox One via Project Spark

spark_777

All right, so pretty much some of you guys are already invited to try out the Project Spark beta on X1 (and for guys like thedoodseven, on the PC). So with that, I'd like to ask: what game will you make via Project Spark? Oh yes, I'm wondering what your minds are going to make into the games. Platformers? Puzzles? Shooters? Fire away!

I plan on making a shooter game with some twists (somewhat like what bioshock had with the puzzles on it). I'm so excited I made out a plan on what to do on my notebook. Haha. I guess I might have a hard time designing it because I'm sorta new to the game.

I plan on making a shooter game with some twists (somewhat like what bioshock had with the puzzles on it). I'm so excited I made out a plan on what to do on my notebook. Haha. I guess I might have a hard time designing it because I'm sorta new to the game.

Wow, a shooter game ala Bioshock huh? Nice, would love to try that out. Me, well, if I ever get the game myself (beta or not), I'll make... a platformer! Still trying to find out what it's all about. So many commons. Trying to figure out a unique storyline.

I'll probably go with a format similar to tactics ogre. I love that game, even though it's one of those games that have a turn based genre plus tactics on it I loved the storyline of the game. I plan on making it somewhat similar to the game but probably with modern classes.

X-Wing... (OK OK, not possible I know, but if only )

Good choice. Haha. I guess it's possible. Anyways we haven't seen totally how this game will work out. But I'm looking forward to the beta test. I hope to make a great game.

I would have to make something that goes with what I am currently playing. Maybe a racing game with a twist. Instead of using those expensive racing cars I will use 4x4s instead. I plan on making some difficult terrains for the racers to surpass and on each lap they have an option to change tires.

Back