Xbox One The New Update For Button Mapping Problem Solved!

Acid Amone

From
Nevada
Website
www.youtube.com
So today I was playing and because my left stick click and right stick click don't press down and work I use d pad left and right for the backup, I've been doing this method for a long time because I refuse to pay 40-150 dollars for a controller, and for some reason today my controller was freaking out and placing the button mapping all weird a sort and I, being the most intelligent person alive, I accidentally unmapped the B button and I couldn't get the button mapping to work, after a long stressful and angry time I called Microsoft and they took me through some steps, of course that didn't work, and the man told me to contact the controller manufactory (Because there is a difference between controllers because there is 3rd party controllers and I have myself a 3rd party controller) that I needed to call them and tell them they need to manually help me fix my problem, which they didn't answer. So I sat in my gaming chair so angary that I was just going to figure something out and I was destined to, and after several hours of trying to try different buttons on the button map I gave up. Then I remembered that like everything works again when you just remove your account from the console and readd the account to the console, which I did and now my controller works, I was able to go to the button mapping and happily set my d pad left and d pad right.

Hopefully this might of helped someone out there that had my problem, and Hope you like my little story and problem solution!

Back