Xbox One the stig's digital cousin forza5 commercial

sc_shark

[video=youtube;c6u0ioMnWS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6u0ioMnWS4[/video]

race the stig's lap times.:)

nice marketing.. very nice.

Holy ****
That stig <3
Now I want to get Forza -.-
Dammit, Cant decide which Racing game I want to get now.

Holy ****
That stig <3
Now I want to get Forza -.-
Dammit, Cant decide which Racing game I want to get now.

you want forza.. nothing else will compare as far as arcade/sim on the console. no one else has elevated to forzas level at this point.

you want forza.. nothing else will compare as far as arcade/sim on the console. no one else has elevated to forzas level at this point.

Been a gran turismo Fanboy for some reason though.
I'm a Xbox fanboy ... but for some reason liked Gran Turismo... Definitely giving this Forza a spin though

Looks really amazing. I am not going to miss anything related to Forza 5. I can't wait for it man! It's going to be awesome.

Looks really amazing. I am not going to miss anything related to Forza 5. I can't wait for it man! It's going to be awesome.

are you a limited edition pre order??? are you getting all the extra cars at launch with all the bonus content.???

i am a sucker for forza limited edition stuff.. you do pay a hefty price but you get allot over the course of the game. free cars in game randomly. with the dlc their is usually 1 car out of the pack you get a custom tune/pain job free.

in forza4 i got free cars like weekly in game to the point i think i have almost every car even the multi million dollar cars. i know its small but i hate spending my hard erned race money on cars id rather buy every upgrade and tinker with it for weeks than to grind to get that ultra exotic. i will miss the marketplace for used cars tho.

Back