Xbox One The Xbox One “Welcome Screen” looks great! (Pictures & Animated GIF)

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Seems our wishes are being granted, as we continue to get more and more peaks at the user interface!
20131016-125905.png

While we haven’t gotten a proper look at the PlayStation 4 boot-up and Welcome Screen, we have seen plenty of them for Xbox One UI. In a recent Xbox One ad, Microsoft showed the neat looking Welcome Back screen that will grace our presence every time we boot our console. It looked neat and definitely showed an improvement over Xbox 360′s boot up.

What caught my eye here was how elegant and sleek it all looked. The console boot-up was perfect and smooth and there was no hitch or slowdown. People might remember the Xbox 360 boot-up, it usually took a while after the Xbox 360 logo flashed to boot to the console.

20131016-125920.png

Here's a 360/XBOX ONE side-by-side comparison.

idqVaGHCKATqK.gif

iby0xyCdPkSM9d.gif

I think this looks nothing short of terrific. It has a very sleek and there I say, next-gen look to it. I can't wait to see this on my big screen come November 22nd. I like that you can customize your home screen, including what tiles appear and what color the tiles are. Awesome stuff! What do you guys think? Let us know in the comments below!

via Gear Nuke

I like the sleek new upgrades and look. It really shows that Windows is moving in the right direction. I'm looking forward to see where the company goes in the next 5 years. Pure innovation with Xbox Live. I'm excited to get my Xbox One this winter!

I am super excited for this gaming system! I know my gamestop on nov 17th is having a special day for those who preordered the Xbox one to see it in action! I plan on checking it out before I head into work if I have enough time.

I'm a BIG fan of this style. I really hope they continue to impress visually. If they can keep it very minimalist and sleek, I'll be happy.

it looks good. the video posted with major nelso showed something in the editing with color and such. it may be a looser ui than the 360 which i am all for. i get its a console but i get bored with the background color. it needs change ups from time to time. or ability to do it one self.

That does look like a nice new addition to the gaming system. I am hoping the picture used on the left is able to be swapped with anything. From the looks of the picture it looks as if they were already put on the hard drive before hand. It would really be helpful if we knew the answer to that!

That does look like a nice new addition to the gaming system. I am hoping the picture used on the left is able to be swapped with anything. From the looks of the picture it looks as if they were already put on the hard drive before hand. It would really be helpful if we knew the answer to that!

It's your gamerpic. So it's up to you what you make it. Same thing goes for the color scheme of both the welcome screen and dashboard tiles.

Back