Xbox 360 This game worth a look?

chrislyons88

I always wanted to try it but then I heard this thing is huge and takes forever to get through. I mean I love cool looking games and I enjoy what the developers made before this. But is it really worth all the time? Looks like a sweet psychological thriller. Feels like a game I'd only want to play in the dark with my blanky.

It's a pretty decent game. But I wouldn't say it's "huge" and takes forever. I would say it takes between 8-10 hours to finish the campaign.

When I first heard of it, I have to admit, I kinda though "a game with no weapons, psh."

Well worth it. I am eating my words. Play it with the lights out late at night, you won't be disappointed.

I have only recently been hearing a lot about this game. It seems like it's finally catching on and I'm seeing more and more people write about how interesting it is. I haven't tried it yet, but from everything I've read it's definitely worth looking into.

At first I wasn't looking forward to this game but I am very glad that I played it. The lack of weapons makes the game so much scarier, you begin to
panic when you run out of ammo or batteries for your flashlight. It also makes you focus more on getting a better shot and using your weapons carefully
(kind of like how the earlier Resident Evil's were).

The story is really interesting, you play as a writer called Alan Wake who's gone on a break with his wife. You experience these very unusual dreams that soon
become reality. The story really does get you hooked and you want to play on, as well as pick up the pages for more information about the story. It's
not the longest game in the world but it's an interesting game and I enjoyed my time playing it.

I used to eye the trailers and consider buying this one. It really looked good at face value!

Back