Xbox 360 This one time, my buddy Keith.... (Left 4 Dead 2)

Kaikaina

So in L4D2, what's your favorite Keith story? Mine's a toss-up between the time he got attacked by owls, the time he ate three pounds of raw chicken, or the time he tried to make fireworks at home.

I love the Keith stories! This is my favorite quote, and it has me rolling in the floor, laughing. I am curious to hear what other
people say, their favorite Keith story is.

"My buddy Keith tried camping out on top of a building once. He was shooting crows, but the police were too busy teargassin' him to ask what he was doin' up there. He screamed for an entire year every single time he opened his eyes! Oh, man! At first, it was funny; then it just got sad, but then it got funny again! Oh, man!"

XD That's another great one. I love how Keith almost dies every other story. "Now, they say that experience is the best teacher. Well, experience taught Keith that if you eat three pounds of raw chicken, it kills ya."

If they make a L4D3, Keith should totally be a character, and tell stories about this guy back home named Ellis who worshiped him...

Back