Xbox One Titanfall Alpha invitation

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Anyone else get invited to the Titanfall Alpha release? Kinda excited, not going to lie!

They said if I got chosen I would get an Xbox Live code to download it.

Anyone else get invited to the Titanfall Alpha release? Kinda excited, not going to lie!

They said if I got chosen I would get an Xbox Live code to download it.

Where did you see this? Was an email sent to you? I have no idea there was such a thing.

humm sounds like a scamm..
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=752357

http://www.gamepur.com/news/13346-t...xbox-one-fake-not-announced-any-beta-inf.html
The official Twitter account states: "We have not announced any official beta information."

But response to this tweet from fans present an altogether different picture. Twitter user Jerome Antwi commented: "It's confirmed that it's happening, I talk to EA support."

Jerome Antwi went on to add that Titanfall Alpha testing code will go out on January 17 i.e this Friday.

Another Twitter user Razor clarified that this email is regarding Alpha testing of Titanfall on Xbox One and not beta testing.

We advice our readers to wait patiently for an official announcement from EA or Respawn Entertainment. If you have received email, make sure you don't share any personal details until official confirmation.

no clue what it is.. but you suck none the less.. lol

Haha. Same here no clue. Well this just might be a hoax message from someone. Hey could you post what you received that way we can also see it.

We advice our readers to wait patiently for an official announcement from EA or Respawn Entertainment. If you have received email, make sure you don't share any personal details until official confirmation.

Yeah, Well it's really just a prank or a scam to get you to it.

It was a legit e-mail. You have to have an Origin account for the Alpha though. I'll let you guys know if I get in. Obviously players aren't allowed to talk about the game if you get in, but it's sweet that they are putting these out now. Here's confirmation from Respawn's Twitter.

So if you DO get this, don't delete it!! It's only Alpha, so it's sure to be buggy, but it's definitely a great opportunity. I wonder how they pick people...

Here's a screenshot of the e-mail:

Untitled-1.jpg

That is pretty rad Chad, though honestly that is pretty dang cool and I hope you enjoy playing if you do get invited.
Tell everyone if it is good though okay bru?

Cool. Well I haven't received anything so I guess you're one of the lucky guys who have it. Well it does look legit. Tell us how the game goes alright?

It was a legit e-mail. You have to have an Origin account for the Alpha though. I'll let you guys know if I get in. Obviously players aren't allowed to talk about the game if you get in, but it's sweet that they are putting these out now. Here's confirmation from Respawn's Twitter.

So if you DO get this, don't delete it!! It's only Alpha, so it's sure to be buggy, but it's definitely a great opportunity. I wonder how they pick people...

Here's a screenshot of the e-mail:

I don't think it is a scam, even though they're denying it I know some people that got invites to test the Alpha version that launched earlier today... I don't know why they're so secretive about the whole thing, one would think that as a game developer you would want as much exposure as possible to drive pre-launch orders and orders on the release date set in March.

Alpha is great so far. Like step said put in your preorders now!!!
Jstep I added u as a friend if u don't mind

Sucks we only get to go to lvl 10 but it's cool I guess we only get to play for 2 days anyway. Love jumping on a Titan an shooting the brain core lol that was awesome.

I take my previous statement back. That is so cool. You're lucky, I wonder how they choose people.

Back