Xbox One Titanfall Alpha invitation

I take my previous statement back. That is so cool. You're lucky, I wonder how they choose people.

I'd assume they pick like ESO and most other alpha/betas. just random applicants and try and keep it diverse. That being said though I dunno if they went on stats or not but I doubt it.

I can attest to the fact that I've never taken a girl home from the bar.

Not even during that "experimenting" phase in college? ;) (haha sorry couldn't resist)

I'd assume they pick like ESO and most other alpha/betas. just random applicants and try and keep it diverse. That being said though I dunno if they went on stats or not but I doubt it.

Not even during that "experimenting" phase in college? ;) (haha sorry couldn't resist)

if you were experimenting... you were not taking girls home lol.

i still may buy the game but i dont think it will be at launch.. im still to worried.... its in EA's hands... unless i hear servers are in microsofts hands. than i will go pre order.

just what i thought... feels just like call of duty.
article:
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/ti...atures-assassinations-titan-squads-61720.html
New alpha footage from the closed alpha of Titanfall taking place right now on the Xbox One has emerged. I'll go ahead and get it out of the way early, but the game really does look a heck of a lot like Call of Duty with mechs.

The play-style, super-fast reloading, weapon handling, and soft aim-assist are almost notch for notch carry-overs from the Call of Duty franchise. Nevertheless, that's to be expected given that Respawn Entertainment was the former Infinity Ward and the brilliant minds that really helped put Call of Duty on the map during the seventh gen with Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2.

bingo bango.....just as i thought... lots of carry over from call of duty. i knew it.

Back