Xbox One Titanfall alpha test invitations rolling out

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Registration invitations to stress test Respawn Entertainment's Titanfall on the Xbox One are reportedly being sent out to EA Origin account holders, numerous users claim.

Screen_Shot_2014-01-16_at_4.22.13_AM.png

The registration link redirects users to an "alpha application login" page on the game's official website. Polygon staff registered via the page with Origin accounts resulting in a confirmation stating: "Your application to participate is complete. If you are selected to take part in our upcoming test, you will receive an email in the coming days with a unique code and instructions on how to download and access the game on Xbox One."

Source: Polygon

Done and done! I already entered an application so now to play the waiting game and hope for the best. I included the link in the quotes above, but incase you missed it, here it is again: Titanfall Alpha

So are you going to register? Does this build up more hype and excitement for you? Sound off below!

I registered just because i want to try the game out if i make it in the beta, i havent been all to excited about titan fall but maybe this beta will change my mind

Going by the battlefield 4 beta, Imam not sure if I want play another EA test release...

Going by the battlefield 4 beta, Imam not sure if I want play another EA test release...

This isn't a beta it's an alpha and it's not supposed to be an enjoyable or playable experience. That's the point. You help get the game ready for launch. Besides Respawn is an independent developer and not actually owned by EA. They are merely the publisher.

Yup. Wasting my weekend away! Had to take a short break to get some actual work done. Otherwise I would spend all day playing it. It's that good :)

It's okay. We aren't trying to prove anything to you...we're too busy playing the game ;)

yea yea yea... im drinking and cooking... :) got an oyster roast with clams, chicken and sausage on the grill:)

So, if it already started, do we still have a chance to be selected?

J

Aww man! I missed out. I thought the sign-up was going to last for a while. Man, I was off the internet for a while, and I didn't even know this existed! Aww well, I'll just wait till my Project Spark download is done and just make a game. Just gonna wait a while.

Aww man! I missed out. I thought the sign-up was going to last for a while. Man, I was off the internet for a while, and I didn't even know this existed! Aww well, I'll just wait till my Project Spark download is done and just make a game. Just gonna wait a while.

Me too. Man, should have known. I was doing some days off. Don't worry man, there's always next time. We'll have our time too when they start putitng out beta invites.

Back