Xbox One Titanfall beta hits Valentine's Day (Updated/Confirmed)

That was quite a rumor. I guess whoever made that up broke up with their significant other and focused more on gaming.

Well the beta is confirmed so that much isn't a rumor. As far as the date is concerned, we will have to wait and see.

looks like i may get a chance to play it and decide if i will pre order or not..

got way to much coming up in march.. and not enough money.

ooks like i may get a chance to play it and decide if i will pre order or not..

got way to much coming up in march.. and not enough money.

Yeah, I'm on a tight budget with my new baby girl. So happy, well too bad I can't get this game because of that reason.

Congrats! I have a one year old boy myself, so I know the feeling.

Thanks! I'm so happy that she's around. Her big sister's really busy looking after her and she's just 5. Haha. Everytime I go home I just have a quick look at her and my stress is gone right away. I haven't played in a while, I leave my games to my daughter and my little boy.

Yeah, I'm on a tight budget with my new baby girl. So happy, well too bad I can't get this game because of that reason.

Congratulations! My baby girl is turning 11 months in February. How time flies. Trust me, budgeting for games and having free time to play isn't easy... But, having a baby in your life is really rewarding!

J

That was quite a rumor. I guess whoever made that up broke up with their significant other and focused more on gaming.

Hahahaha. Yeah. Well, V-Day is always a special day for the singles, the couples and those Anti-V-Day folks. So why not have the beta on the V-Day right? Hahah.

Hahahaha. Yeah. Well, V-Day is always a special day for the singles, the couples and those Anti-V-Day folks. So why not have the beta on the V-Day right? Hahah.

Good deal. haha. if they can have the beta on Vday it would be much better, I don't have to wait longer to try the game.

Back