Xbox One Titanfall Beta Now Open- No Code Needed

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Hey guys, Major Nelson, Vince Zampella, and the Titanfall Official Account are all reporting on Twitter that the Beta will go from Closed to Open so that everyone can access it. The plan is for it to go Open by tonight and you will find it in the Marketplace under the "Demos" section.

I've been playing most of the day and it's a blast! Enjoy!

To download the beta, sign in to your Xbox One and head to the “New Game Demos” section of the Game Store and it will appear there. You can also say “Xbox Bing” then “Show me game demos”.

Note: It may take some time until all Xbox One’s can see the demo in the store. Some members may see it before others. Until then just relax and rest assured everyone will see it soon.

Via Major Nelson's Blog

haha great, got beta code today and it just becomes open anyway. Don't I feel special

Darn... Was about to gloat about receiving the code myself. Oh well, we'll all be able to enjoy it!

J

Hey guys, Major Nelson, Vince Zampella, and the Titanfall Official Account are all reporting on Twitter that the Beta will go from Closed to Open so that everyone can access it. The plan is for it to go Open by tonight and you will find it in the Marketplace under the "Demos" section.

Wow, now that's great news. I'll check it out later. Thanks Kn1ghtmare.

Im loving playing it! I just realized I've been playing for 13 hours straight. Time for a Starbucks run and then maybe play a little more.

I've bought some beer. Haha. Drinking while waiting for the download to finish.

I've bought some beer. Haha. Drinking while waiting for the download to finish.

Whoah, now that's what I'm talking about. Drinking while downloading then playing afterwards. Just don't drink too much, you might get dizzy when you start playing the game.

Yeah, I got my code yesterday about 2:30 in the afternoon. I didn't get to play till this morning so I didn't need the code. I finally get in on one of these beta things and then they open it to everybody. Oh well, more for matchmaking. I managed to get a few games in before the kids got bored. I am definitely liking the game, and wish I could have 13 more hrs to play it. Well played Trixie, well played. So I guess you were one of those level 14 fockers wearing me out.

Yeah, I got my code yesterday about 2:30 in the afternoon. I didn't get to play till this morning so I didn't need the code. I finally get in on one of these beta things and then they open it to everybody. Oh well, more for matchmaking. I managed to get a few games in before the kids got bored. I am definitely liking the game, and wish I could have 13 more hrs to play it. Well played Trixie, well played. So I guess you were one of those level 20 fockers wearing me out.

I haven't played the game yet, but I did download it yesterday. I wish they can extend the gaming hours on it.

If they would have had this game ready to demo, in store, at launch it would have sold a lot of systems. Maybe it still will.

I think having the open beta will help sell the game, for sure. It will be interesting to see if it sells systems. I'll be playing the beta some tomorrow after the gym. Wondering how much it's changed since the Alpha.

ive played it quite a bit, and imo the game isnt all that great. its way to easy to aim there is virtually no recoil on the guns i mean its super easy, ever since the first game i joined i havent died more then 4 times a game and avg over 15 pilot kills. idk it just seems to easy to me, and im not a fan of the titans either

ive played it quite a bit, and imo the game isnt all that great. its way to easy to aim there is virtually no recoil on the guns i mean its super easy, ever since the first game i joined i havent died more then 4 times a game and avg over 15 pilot kills. idk it just seems to easy to me, and im not a fan of the titans either

I think the game is brilliant; the Titans are the best part imo

you play call of duty so you're used to how the gun play handles which is very CoDish. Hense why you find it easy to get kills and dislike the titans. When more people learn how to use parkour and get a feel for the guns/titans you'll have more competition.

At the moment I'm just hoping that it doesn't go the way of shadowrun or brink.

even if someone wall runs its still to easy to kill someone because like i said the guns have NO recoil.. learning how to wall run ect still wont help the fact that its to easy to aim lol it needs to be more challenging

even if someone wall runs its still to easy to kill someone because like i said the guns have NO recoil.. learning how to wall run ect still wont help the fact that its to easy to aim lol it needs to be more challenging

I haven't tried the game yet but I already finished the download earlier. Wow, no recoil? makes shooting a lot easier.

Back