KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Hey guys & gals!

The Titanfall beta signup page is now live at Sign-Up Page

While entry into the beta is not guaranteed it's still early into the signups s I imagine the sooner you sign up the better, so stop reading and go, go, go!

Enjoy and Good luck!

Oooh! Better tally it up and get signing up now~!!! Who knows? Some of us may get in!

I signed up 3 mins after it was open :D, hopefully i can make it. I also have a question, do you guys think they will check ip's if you register more then once with different emails or what?

not talking about pc, you dont need an origin account for xbox one do you? i mean i have one but i dont think it runs off of that on xbox one

Just signed up a few mins ago. Keeping everything crossed! Good luck all!

J

Just signed up a few mins ago. Keeping everything crossed! Good luck all!

Just read it 5 minutes ago. I finished signing up just now. Good luck to all of us. I hope I get to be one of the beta testers.

Hope some of you make it. Me... I'll pass. I got way too many games installed on the PC. I don't think I have space to fit in Titanfall's beta.

I just received my beta key :). This will be the first beta I've ever done... pretty excited!

^^ Same here. Too bad I'm broke down on the side of the road. Busted alternator belt. Valentines day is ruined going to miss my VD dinner with my girl. At least I'll have beta to look forward to after this lame day lol.

^^ Same here. Too bad I'm broke down on the side of the road. Busted alternator belt. Valentines day is ruined going to miss my VD dinner with my girl. At least I'll have beta to look forward to after this lame day lol.

I'm pretty upset I didn't get a code already, but then again the servers are still down so I haven't missed much.

Back