Xbox One Titanfall's Three Titans (videos)

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
So far three different Titans have been revealed and luckily there's a trailer for each. Enjoy!​

[video=youtube;3LasnLHhJm0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3LasnLHhJm0[/video]
[video=youtube;yB0ngippS7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yB0ngippS7s[/video]
[video=youtube;51NlJ9Tl7DM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=51NlJ9Tl7DM[/video]

So which will you be using come March 11th? Let us know in the comments below!​

I think I'll go with the Ogre Titan. Looks like the defenses of this beast is way better than the other two. This makes it a hard nut to crack. I'm so excited about this game coming out. I wonder what else they have on this new game. Are there other titans?

i see a way for more dlc hear... along ith maps..... wait for it ..... wait for it...

the video's look good tho. i like the stryder.. lighter quicker..

hammond induestres is not a far fry from hammer(iron man nemesis) just saying.

i see a way for more dlc hear... along ith maps..... wait for it ..... wait for it...

I don't see them ever releasing Titans as DLC because of the balancing issues. These are the same guys who wouldn't release guns in Modern Warfare for that very reason

That's another vote for the stryder. Haha. I go for the same. Makes hiding and shooting much more efficient. Plus you can dodge and attack way better than the other 2 titans.

I'm still 100% sure on the ogre titan. To me better defense does make a better killer. That way I can attack the enemies even if they're shooting at me. I think the endurance of this Titan will really make way for a longer battle.

I vote for the Atlas Titan. Looks like the Atlas titan is balanced on both. This makes it better as an assault and stealth type. Since from the looks of it it's way more built to be more human like when it comes to it's movements.

The Atlas gets my vote too!

Yeah, haha. I wish we can get to play this game asap. That way we can get used to the settings and the game environment. I'm looking forward to getting my hands worked up on this game.

I think I'll go with the Ogre titan. Well it looks like a buff robot. I guess it can handle torture from bullets and missiles. This will be a fun game. Any news about the release date?

One more vote for the Stryder Titan. I like the nimble reflexes of this titan with the image of a long range shooter which makes this monster a formidable character and enemy. I guess as soon as this game is out I will be in line just to get the first set of copies.

O_O OMG Man, the more of these Titans I see, the more I will really upgrade my PC just to get this game. My god. Will this be this next-gen's Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield? We'll find out soon but damn man, Titans... they sexy!

O_O OMG Man, the more of these Titans I see, the more I will really upgrade my PC just to get this game. My god. Will this be this next-gen's Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield? We'll find out soon but damn man, Titans... they sexy!

Yeah, I guess I'll have this too on my pc.

Same here, I'll get it on PC. I'm not sure when I'll get a Xbox One so I might as well just try and get it on PC. Agree with you thedoodseven, the Titans are sexy. Well, maybe Atlas Titan is the sexy of them all!

Well, if this will be available on PC I would definitely have it there instead of having it on Xbox One. It's a lot easier to maneuver characters on PC compared to console games. (Well I've been a long time PC gamer). I'm still interested in the Ogre titan.

One more vote for the Stryder Titan. I like the nimble reflexes of this titan with the image of a long range shooter which makes this monster a formidable character and enemy. I guess as soon as this game is out I will be in line just to get the first set of copies.

Stryder Titan for me too. I'll let my fellow power-hungry gamers be the power Titans. I'm more inclined for the Titan that can move fast and shoot long. I'm not one of those frontline soldiers so yeah, glad they got a Titan I can roll with.

I'm the power-hungry man, so I'll be all out for the Ogre Titan. Yes, I'm one of the gamers who has a taste for being frontline so anyone who needs me to whiplash the enemies down for them to bypass the defends, I'm your man! PC version getter here, so just give me a call.

I'll be for the Atlas Titan. My kind of Titan. Well-balanced and it'll let me do what I need to do on the battlefield. If I can't pick that, Stryder Titant for me then. Fast and furious! (pun intended).
Oh yes, Titanfall is getting more and more exciting.

I'm the power-hungry man, so I'll be all out for the Ogre Titan. Yes, I'm one of the gamers who has a taste for being frontline so anyone who needs me to whiplash the enemies down for them to bypass the defends, I'm your man! PC version getter here, so just give me a call.

Well, I found somebody I can use as my power-hungry pusher! All right then mate, you best be prepared then. I'll sweep the remaining after you bombard the enemies with your power. I'll snipe them from the long range in case you need help.

Typical Bruiser/Agility/Normal combination. I can see all three of them being fun as hell! Personally, I'd probably like the Stryder the most because the agility aspect seems to be right up my alley, although I think playing as the Ogre would be pretty sweet as well. I can't wait till this game comes out and we get to see each of the other types and pick our favorites, it's gonna be a really interesting and refreshingly new game to play so I'm glad that I'll be preordering when I can!

Back