Xbox 360 Trivial Pursuit

zanyweb

Trivial Pursuit is one of my all-time favorite board games. I was just wondering if anyone had played it on the 360. Are there different versions for the Xbox like there were for the board game?

I enjoy playing the Trivial Pursuit board game, but I have not played it on the Xbox 360. I am also interested in how the game plays on the console, and what versions there are.

I don't think playing trivial pursuit on a gaming console would be any fun. I have not played it yet though - I have played it several times (board game). I have to say it's not one of my favorites... I am not that great at it.

From what I've been able to find, Xbox doesn't have different versions like Baby Boomer edition, etc. One review I read suggested that it had a disproportionate number of geographic questions. If that's the case, I will definitely pass on the Xbox version. That was always my least favorite category by far when I played the board game.

I have never played a board game as a video game. I don't know if I would be into it. I think I will probably stick to board games as board games. They are a bit sacred to me.

I have only played it as a board game and that was years ago, never even knew it made its ways to the land of consoles. I think I would play it again just to test it out but I am not sure if it would be a family game or not.

There was one general version that came out for the 360 a years ago. I ended up playing most of it by myself and still found it to be fun. Some of the achievements are pretty challenging.

Back