Turn Down For What?!!

xXDrunknpandaXx

My Name is Panda , Im the Singer in a Group Called ViceV3rsa ViceV3rsa.com , Owner of PM studios here in California (Palmdale Ca Area) Near Los Angeles. Music is my main focus so i do not get to be a Gamer as much as i was before or like to be but thought this might be a cool place to meet with other gamers and Put out some of my opinion on the Xbox ONE and its games. Check us out Youtube: ViceV3rsa would love some Feedback of our music, Thanks Guys!!

What's up Panda! Good to have you on the forums :) I'll have to check out your YouTube. Once you get to 25 posts you can add a link in your signature to your YouTube if you want. So what Xbox One game is your favorite so far? I'm totally loving Dead Rising 3 right now but want to pop in Battlefield tomorrow. My hubby was playing it but I haven't had the chance yet. It's been getting such great reviews though!

Whats up Drunkpanda, lets see some videos. Welcome to the forums!

Whats up Drunkpanda, lets see some videos. Welcome to the forums!

Hey thanks guys! I appreciate the warm welcome I have to say iv only had a chance to play assasins creed wich is okay but I was really expecting more on graphics and diffrence between xbox360 and the xbox one. For the videos I would love to post some but I need 25 post lol I promise to get some up and going then.
Looking forward to watch dogs . Any games you guys personally recomend?

Back