Xbox One Twitch Streaming Launching on Xbox One With Titanfall

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Well it's about time and what better way to Kickoff than with Titanfall? Better late than never!

The ability to Twitch broadcast on Xbox One will be available from March 11, Microsoft has confirmed. The company has revealed that the plan is for the service to launch alongside Titanfall when it releases in North America.

Twitch CEO Emmett Shear told the associated press that players will also have the option to join the broadcaster's party mid-stream; something that is lacking from the PS4 version of the service.

Though Xbox Live Gold Members have been able to watch all content on Twitch since the console launched back on November 22, it's good to know the wait to get involved hasn't been in vain. Whether the ability to join broadcaster parties will make its way to PS4 isn't clear at this time.

Source: IGN

I will definitely be taking advantage of this come March 11th. I'll be streaming 12 hours of Titanfall goodness since I plan on skipping on work that day. I'm sure Twitch will be swamped with people streaming Titanfall, but hopefully everything holds up without bring the house down. The option to join the broadcaster's party is a great improvement and something the PS4 lacks so I'm glad to see it implemented here. MSFT is fighting a losing battle with sales not up to par with Sony, but that is great news for us because they will have to try harder to win our money which means we win. They will continue to bring innovative improvements to win our loyalty over the PS4 and hopefully Sony begins to do the same. The only winners in a console war are the gamers! Make sure to leave your thoughts below!

Finally, Xbox One gets the Twitch. Well, I'll be seeing a lot of Titanfall streams when I browse Twitch on that day. Hohohoh, this I got to see.

Oh yes, the Twitch gets the hitch into the Xbox One. I was thinking when it was gonna get into the Xbox One. Now it's here. Yup, lots of streams are coming!

Oh yes, the Twitch gets the hitch into the Xbox One. I was thinking when it was gonna get into the Xbox One. Now it's here. Yup, lots of streams are coming!

Yeah, Love it. We get to have more ways of streaming now.

Well it's about time and what better way to Kickoff than with Titanfall? Better late than never!

Source: IGN

I will definitely be taking advantage of this come March 11th. I'll be streaming 12 hours of Titanfall goodness since I plan on skipping on work that day. I'm sure Twitch will be swamped with people streaming Titanfall, but hopefully everything holds up without bring the house down. The option to join the broadcaster's party is a great improvement and something the PS4 lacks so I'm glad to see it implemented here. MSFT is fighting a losing battle with sales not up to par with Sony, but that is great news for us because they will have to try harder to win our money which means we win. They will continue to bring innovative improvements to win our loyalty over the PS4 and hopefully Sony begins to do the same. The only winners in a console war are the gamers! Make sure to leave your thoughts below!

12 hours of Titanfall?! You serious? Well, well, KN1GHTMARE is gonna be busting some digital balls then... live~!

Yeah, Love it. We get to have more ways of streaming now.

Chaka-boom! Definitely more ways. So everybody out there won't be "recording" videos all the time. They can finally stream. Well, PS4's not the only having the goods of streaming.

Well, well, PS4.... seems the competition is getting the Twitch too. Now we'll see who's got the best in streaming. With Titanfall, Watch_Dogs and inFamous: Second Son coming, it's really going to be the battle of the streams!

Well, well, PS4.... seems the competition is getting the Twitch too. Now we'll see who's got the best in streaming. With Titanfall, Watch_Dogs and inFamous: Second Son coming, it's really going to be the battle of the streams!

Wow. Now that's something to look forward to. I have both consoles, now this makes me wonder who will have more.

I am so un-twitch-ucated. I like to watch streams, but I'd never stream. I will definitely check out some of the forum users streams.

Yeah, I guess that something that we can all try out. checking other's streams.

Wow. Now that's something to look forward to. I have both consoles, now this makes me wonder who will have more.

Yeah man. Who's gonna have more? If there's one thing this next-gen's gonna have over the other, it's the streaming that will have more boost.

I figured that Xbox One would get Twitch sooner rather than later and pigging backing off Titanfall which will be big on Twitch is a win-win.

I figured that Xbox One would get Twitch sooner rather than later and pigging backing off Titanfall which will be big on Twitch is a win-win.

I agree. We will see more new things coming on Twitch now that they started with titanfall.

MSFT anticipated that Titanfall's gonna have a lot of gamers stream so they said, "Yo doods! Titanfall is gonna like, have many gamers play, so let's release Twitch on that day too!". Good move, MSFT, good move.

KN1GHTMARE's gonna be leading the charge with his 12-hour stream. You go with it, KN1GHTMARE! Make us proud!

Haha. Yeah. Kn1ghtmare can do it we can too.

I played the beta for about 10 hours straight during the weekend so this should be no problem. The key is finding a way to get my wife and son out of the house for the day lol

If only I could do that as well. My wife loves playing console games. Well that's how we met. At a game shop.

I played the beta for about 10 hours straight during the weekend so this should be no problem. The key is finding a way to get my wife and son out of the house for the day lol

Why not send them off at a weekend trip to Disneyland? That should get them out of the house so you can continue on with the stream :-D

If only I could do that as well. My wife loves playing console games. Well that's how we met. At a game shop.

Wow, you met her a game shop? That's... wow. amazing. It was.... DESTINY! (gaming pun very much intended :-D)

Back