Xbox One Twitch Streaming Launching on Xbox One With Titanfall

Wow, you met her a game shop? That's... wow. amazing. It was.... DESTINY! (gaming pun very much intended :-D)

I know. She loves FPS games and RPG games as I do. We met while I was looking for a copy of Medal of Honor.

Why not send them off at a weekend trip to Disneyland? That should get them out of the house so you can continue on with the stream :-D

Wow, you met her a game shop? That's... wow. amazing. It was.... DESTINY! (gaming pun very much intended :-D)

DESTINY..... hahaha XD Man, thedoodseven, you and your silly puns. But yeah, I agree. KN1GHTMARE, you should send your loved ones to a place they can enjoy for a while so you can stream in peace!

If only I could do that as well. My wife loves playing console games. Well that's how we met. At a game shop.

It must;ve been DESTINY! haha (yes, I stole the line). Anyway, man, this is going to be great to see streams of Titanfall everywhere on Twitch. We shall see if PS4 can truly compete.

Why not send them off at a weekend trip to Disneyland? That should get them out of the house so you can continue on with the stream :-D

I can't. We're going to Disney and Universal in May LOL

I'm glad to see that their finally getting the game. I thought it was ridiculous that it wasn't on the One yet. I'm wondering about quality though and if it's going to be the same as the PS4, which is admittedly not that great if you're not a high ranking member of Twitch. Still it's a feature I look forward to playing with.

I'm glad to see that their finally getting the game. I thought it was ridiculous that it wasn't on the One yet. I'm wondering about quality though and if it's going to be the same as the PS4, which is admittedly not that great if you're not a high ranking member of Twitch. Still it's a feature I look forward to playing with.

I read two articles that say the resolution is surprisingly better on the XB1, but I guess time will tell.

I read two articles that say the resolution is surprisingly better on the XB1, but I guess time will tell.

Sounds good man. Well I wish I could see it first hand. Still waiting for the release.

I can't. We're going to Disney and Universal in May LOL

Okay.... then send them to a massage parlor and keep them there for 12 hours XD hahaha. But really dood, I'mma looking forward to your streaming. After all, you're gonna a "Drop a Titan on it!"

This might not be that popular to all but this is definitely something to look forward to.

Back