Xbox One [Video] All 20 Xbox One Exclusives

ozadin

I thought this was a pretty cool video, the transitions were pretty smooth from one gameplay video from another. Anyways, as the title implies, the 1 minute video shows all 20 exclusives that Xbox One will be having. Try guessing and naming all of the games from the gameplay videos alone. I might have only gotten 4-5 :(

[video=youtube;1vseFlwOeRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vseFlwOeRw#at=60[/video]

most of them looked like the launch games minus the halo guy unless halo is rlease title.
i seen:
ryse
forza
killer instinct
loco cycle
dead rising
zoo tycoon
titanfall
final fanticy(dragong??)
kinect sports(jetskis/tennis)
spark
mincraft
batlfeild4
titanfall

(not sure of the one with bullet smilley face and where their riding odd skate board.. very jet set radio like) i know its a launch title just cant reamember name.

Well I knew a few of them but I can't say I could name them all at least not yet. Quick note though how is Minecraft on that list considering it's already on PC and 360, so it's not really exclusive for the Xbox. Also a few of the games you listed Shark are not going to be exclusive to the Xbox such as BF4 and Minecraft. Most of the games looked interesting, well as much as they can with theatrical trailers, so I can't wait to see what is ACTUALLY exclusive to the Xbox One.

The game that I'm perhaps the most curious about would have to be Son of Rome. I think that it's very hard to do a good good first person game with meele combat, games like Dark Messiah certainly do a good job, but some games like Skyrim just leave you with boring and repetitive combat. I'm curious to see as to how Son of Rome will do this considering that the game will pretty much be based on the idea of meele combat.

It seems like most games do not have the proper ratio down to keep the gamers from being bored. Unless you plan to be a tank in an mmorpg there is no sense to have a ton of melee. You need to break it off and keep it switching to avoid boring times that make us turn away from games that we were once excited about.

A good buildup for a new console, at least for me. Would got at least 5 of the titles shown, maybe 7 if they turn out really good.

Also, great to see Microsoft's Heavy Rain, aka Ryse. Let's hope that there won't be a JASON button on this one.

Back