Video Game Collector here!

p33jay

From
NJ
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself before I started browsing around. Name's PJ and i'm a video game collector, and a heavy Xbox gamer.
I've had an xbl account for roughly 5 years, I play any genre of game from FPS, to RPG, to anything in between. Usually forums are good for getting other people's opinions on games rather than paid reviewers so I figured i'd pop in here and see what people have to say.

Slightly off topic, as stated above I collect Video Games. I'm really big on the NES, SNES and N64 library but I'm play Retro and Modern both equally. But this is Xbox, so i'm here to mostly discuss xbox.

So.. yeah, thats about it, i'm happy to be a part of the community!

Hey PJ! You seem like yore going to have a great time adjusting to the forums and getting acquainted.
Hope you enjoy your stay here!

welcome bro! I\ve just started collecting N64 games, I decided that's gonna be my mid life crysis :p

Hey PJ! You seem like yore going to have a great time adjusting to the forums and getting acquainted.
Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thank you! So far the community has been awesome

welcome bro! I\ve just started collecting N64 games, I decided that's gonna be my mid life crysis :p
I'm willing to help out with any info in that area you may need. N64 collecting can get expensive if you go for the entire library. The manual for Clayfighter : 63 1/2 Sculptor's Cut will run you 300 dollars. That's sadly not a joke.

Welcome to the forum PJ, i also have a decent collection of retro games, although i'm sure it's nothing compared to yours. I've got SNES, gamecube, 64, ps 1 and ps 2. I'm probably going to try to get a dreamcast some time soon. Have you played Phantasy Star?

Welcome to the forum PJ, i also have a decent collection of retro games, although i'm sure it's nothing compared to yours. I've got SNES, gamecube, 64, ps 1 and ps 2. I'm probably going to try to get a dreamcast some time soon. Have you played Phantasy Star?

I've played the original on the SMS, but im not very big on Sega

Back