Video Game Podcast! Need Listener Questions!

mong.podcast

From
Kansas
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey guys! A few friends and I have a weekly podcast about video games that is based at the University of Kansas that will begin recording later this week. We would love for any of you to submit questions you have for us about ourselves and or video games. We will be reading them off on the podcast and answering them towards the end. We hope that you all support us and listen! You can post your questions on this post and we will respond to as many as we can!

We will have a link for the website and podcast as soon as it is ready to be published! Thanks!

Hey Kansas! Michigan here :) Sounds good! Make sure to get to 25 posts so you can have links in your posts. I'll throw out a question, although this is more for you...How, with all of the games that you've played on Xbox, could you have not played the original Bioshock?! It's such a good game!

Hey Kansas! Michigan here :) Sounds good! Make sure to get to 25 posts so you can have links in your posts. I'll throw out a question, although this is more for you...How, with all of the games that you've played on Xbox, could you have not played the original Bioshock?! It's such a good game!

Is that a jab from the NCAA tourny? lol And yeah I'll make sure I get to 25 posts before we go live. Thank you for the question! I will address it during the podcast for you! any more questions?

Please ask us any questions you want us to answer on our podcast on here or email us at mong.podcast@gmail.com

We will soon have a website going as soon as I get more time (college student) this weekend. I already have the URL but it is not published yet so I wont give it out just yet.

I'll be sure to check out the podcast. Hey there U of Kansas students! Here is my video game question of the week: What do you guys think about Watch Dogs getting its release date pushed to 2014?

I'll be sure to check out the podcast. Hey there U of Kansas students! Here is my video game question of the week: What do you guys think about Watch Dogs getting its release date pushed to 2014?

Excellent question! We will absolutely touch on this one and give you a shout out!

Two part question: Is 24/7 DRM coming sooner than gamers think? Also what do you all think
are the benefits/disadvantages of always on-line? Thanks!

Back