Xbox 360 Was Assassin's Creed: Revelations good or bad?

Pink_Assassin

Has anyone had the chance to play Assassin's Creed: Revelations yet? I'm itching to try it out, but we haven't had the money to spare for it yet. The graphics look so amazing in the trailers, though, and it just looks like it's going to be an incredibly fun game! If you've had a chance to play it, what did you think?

I am not a huge Assassin Creed fan, and have not tried it. But I also wanna try it, looks pretty sick.

I haven't had a chance to play it yet, either. We added it to our Game Fly queue, but it's showing up with "Low Availability". I guess that's because the game is so new and so many people are trying to rent it at the same time.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I am just going to have to "suck it up", shell out $50 and buy the game! It just looks so wicked and it's about to drive me crazy!

Thanks for the replies. I guess I am just going to have to "suck it up", shell out $50 and buy the game! It just looks so wicked and it's about to drive me crazy!

Why don't you try to find it used? Look at Game Stop, if you have one nearby, or you could even try Ebay. The last video game I bought, for example, was Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, and I bought it used at Game Stop for $35 instead of $50+ new. If you search around a little bit, I bet you could find a good deal on Assassin's Creed, too. ;)

Back