Xbox One What do you guys think of Diablo 3?

One_chic_gamer

Two of my friends were playing Diablo 3 last night but I went to bed before I got to hear from either of them as to how they like it. What do you guys think of it? Worth buying? Worth full price?

Diablo 3 is a great addition to consoles. The controls were easily ported to console. There were a ton of multiplayer concerns I had. How are they going to handle all the graphics needed, how will a console handle all the enemies that comes on screen, will looting be handled appropriately, will it be fair, is the areana still a thing. Blizzard handled all these concerns and in the end its a great game. You're going to have a great time with this game and I may even toss a review up with this game to help any concerned parties in the future.

it looked ok.. but everyone i know who has it says its a grind game..

bestthing to do is look up how to make a legit player or build and what items it takes... its the only way to runt1-6 dungeons or rifts once you start hitting for rediculous damage its an easy game.. you also have to learn how to role to make things better as well as adding gems to stack damage or atributes.. once you have a plan and grind to get it the game makes sense but than it becomes a game you are grinding to get specific drops..

That's true in a way. I think of grinding as in you have to go over a level many many times to get strong enough to get past (obstacle).

In Diablo, just playing through a level once gets you strong enough to move on. If you want special items for special purposes you'll have to farm a level sometimes. In order to get to the unicorn level you do have to go after specific items, but its not required to get through the game. So, if you do grind, it must be for your own benefit, you certainly don't need to in order to get through the game.

I love it. Didn't think I would, but it's really fun, and has tons of replay value.

I'm playing it every day, it's a very addictive game. Whenever I start a session, it will usually lasts more than two hours and go late into the night. The UE Edition is even better with the new expansion and contents. The improved visuals on the Xbox One is just icing on the cake. Only thing I hate is that Torment 6 is filled with modders and hackers.

That's a good point. You should get the Ultimate Evil edition and get the additional content, additional classes and all that extra stuff. Plus you have to fight all the demons!

I just got this and I have to say I played World of Warcraft for years and this is pretty much just like it but for the console . Every chance I get I'm playing it as my go to game , I can say that I'll be playing this for a long time to come.

Thanks for all the input everyone. This sounds like a game I would enjoy playing. I've read up on several reviews and liked what I read but wanted some user input, too.

Back