Xbox One What game/game series/genre are you fed up with?

diamondback8

So, any game/series/genre you getting fed up with? I'm sure there are some you already want to see end and never come back again.

assasins creed,cod,bf lol...

but really....

assasins creed if the 2 games a year is true.. it really shows how cookie cutter and a reskin the game is. the franchise has potential but needs to step away from its roots... the parkour stuff needs to go. the fighting system needs some very big tweeks.. but assasins creed does a great job of visual worlds and a farmiliar story line with interpenetration.. i have black flag and its a big game but the things i mentioned that i dislike make it a game i barley ever play. i got to 30% of the storyline and just couldn't do it anymore.

cod... we now have rumors of 3 developers with a 3 year window of development... we will still get a new one every year...
the games launch working very well.. but it should its not really anything new.. it has become a game that is all about visual shading and making it feel fluid... cod needs to expand map sizing and really start looking at enviromental damage.. maybe not levolution but needs to get where stay bullets do damage to environments.

battle feild... wee it needs to release as a working game. the recent installment bf4 was over ambitious with size and the ammount of stuff going on and amount of players. they honestly chopped off more than they could chew. honestly to much to really talk about on fixes or personal gripes to post.

last but not least... sprots games... they should be a bi yearly releases.. concentrate on live stat/injury report with all the stats the nfl has they could do weekly updates on just about every aspect of the game.

Fifa sure is something that I don't want to see again. Well that goes more on Angry Birds and The Fighter within. Those games are really the worst ever games ever released in Xbox One. I wish they could give us more decent games than those types.

COD and Battlefield. ENOUGH already,... It's getting annoying seeing those games. Can't we have something else for a change? It's not like the world of gaming will die if they don't see another release. Just let them have a rest for a change.

COD and Battlefield. ENOUGH already,... It's getting annoying seeing those games. Can't we have something else for a change? It's not like the world of gaming will die if they don't see another release. Just let them have a rest for a change.

Agree. Damn it, why can't there be newer games instead of the COD/Battlefield? Is that the only games those devs can make? That's it? I'm getting fed up already!

I'm getting fed up with iOS games. I don't know, I'm just into them. They suck for me and they don't keep my attention better than the dedicated handheld and console games.

I'm getting fed up with iOS games. I don't know, I'm just into them. They suck for me and they don't keep my attention better than the dedicated handheld and console games.

Haha, same here as well. But to be more specific... I'm beginning to hate those iOS games based on beloved franchises, like Final Fantasy. I mean, remember Final Fantasy: All the Bravest? Those kind of iOS games, I hate!

Not all iOS games are bad. Like what marthyrocks, it's the games like Final Fantasy: All the Bravest are what annoy me. Or how about that Dungeon Keeper game, where you had to rate it at 5 stars to play, and if you rated it 1-4 stars, you'd be taken to some feedback page? That sucked.

Not all iOS games are bad. Like what marthyrocks, it's the games like Final Fantasy: All the Bravest are what annoy me. Or how about that Dungeon Keeper game, where you had to rate it at 5 stars to play, and if you rated it 1-4 stars, you'd be taken to some feedback page? That sucked.

I've played quite a few IOS games and not all of them are that bad. I agree, Well I can say that Angry Birds has always been one of the games that I never wanted to see. Zenonia is a great IOS game

I've played quite a few IOS games and not all of them are that bad. I agree, Well I can say that Angry Birds has always been one of the games that I never wanted to see. Zenonia is a great IOS game

Angry Birds, at least, is something I can spare. But man, I gotta agree with the guys above us. All the Bravest was just one of those games that really pisses me off too. And then there's Thearhythm. Why should you be forced to buy all the elements of the game you can get cheaper on the 3DS, collected in a bundle? Sheesh.

All the Bravest was just one of those games that really pisses me off

This is something that I can agree on. It's really the most annoying game that I've ever seen man. I wish they won't come up with something like it ever again.

This is something that I can agree on. It's really the most annoying game that I've ever seen man. I wish they won't come up with something like it ever again.

Better hope so man. Whenever SE puts some games of beloved franchises in the smartphone, you know you'll get some mixed results.

That's really some game man. Not something that I want back as well.

Better hope so man. Whenever SE puts some games of beloved franchises in the smartphone, you know you'll get some mixed results.

I know. Well, that's how it is. They know some people will buy these games and then buy the in-app.

That's a known fact. Well beats having to play odd games man.

That's a known fact. Well beats having to play odd games man.

I'm all for SE to revive the games but please, at least remove the in-app purchasing. I want that when I buy the game, I don't need to use my money for extra stuff. Where are the days when we acquired the stuff we needed in the game in-game? That I like, not spending $0.99 for a potion!

Honestly? I'm getting sick of CoD, BF, Batman, Assassin's Creed...They're all becoming cookie cutter games and I'm missing the originality of new games. Thank goodness Titanfall is coming out tomorrow. Something original than hasn't been done a million times-YAY!

Honestly? I'm getting sick of CoD, BF, Batman, Assassin's Creed...They're all becoming cookie cutter games and I'm missing the originality of new games. Thank goodness Titanfall is coming out tomorrow. Something original than hasn't been done a million times-YAY!

Exactly man. New games is all we need. I'm good with sequels but as long as there's a gap so we can enjoy more of the other games not tied down to existing series. Titanfall is gonna be one of them! Booyah!

Exactly man. New games is all we need. I'm good with sequels but as long as there's a gap so we can enjoy more of the other games not tied down to existing series. Titanfall is gonna be one of them! Booyah!

You better add Watchdogs to the list. One of the best that I've seen.

I'm not really a fan of puzzle games. So that's on my number 1 list of one of the genres that I don't like to see at all. It's kinda boring to me to play games like that since I get easily annoyed with all the things that you need to do in it.

Back