Xbox One What games are you buying with your X1?

B1663r

Here in the US it is not looking like we get a pack in game like Europe does with FIFA. So Im buying games with my X1. I ordered DR3 and Ryse. What are you guys getting?

I worked out that because of how long i'm saving up money for before the release of XBO....I can afford 3 games at launch.

I've ordered Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed 4. My 3rd game was originally going to be Fifa but since i'm getting it free, it freed up a game slot on my launch list. So my other game is going to be Zoo Tycoon most likely. Any other launch games I want (cod ghosts, etc....) i'll buy a few weeks later when I have money again :p

I like the look of DR3 and Ryse but I will either wait for a sale or I need to play a demo first to make my mind up.

I'm not sure what we're even getting at launch....I have to say I'm not as impressed with what they're offering so far as I was hoping I would be. My husband's very excited, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

The games that I will be getting at launch will be DR3, BF4, and Watchdogs. I was gonna get K.I. but my fighting game days are over lol, this is me when I try to fight online -
come+at+me+bro_604a1b_3084387.gif

he games that I plan on buying on the Xbox One are definitely Ryse as although the game does seem a little unoriginal but the gameplay that I've seen really impressed me. Also, I'm really looking forward to playing Forza 5 since I loved the previous game in the series and have been eagerly been anticipating the 5th game in the series.

Here in the US it is not looking like we get a pack in game like Europe does with FIFA. So Im buying games with my X1. I ordered DR3 and Ryse. What are you guys getting?

I got DR3 and Ryse too. If I have enough money I'm also gonna get Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4 and/or Assassins Creed 4, man I wish money really grew on trees lol.

The only game I'll be buying this year is Watch Dogs.

The next year however...I think I'll be buying all the rest of the Ubisoft games such as The Division and The Crew. Oh yea and Ryse...that game looks amazing.

Im REALLY excited about The Division but the online part ims till wondering about. Will me and my fiends be able to explore the city or will i be interrupted by other online players.

That is the reason i am waiting for after the launch. All the exclusives i want right now are Dead Rising 3, D4 and Forza 6. Maybe after two or three must play titles (in my opinion), i will think about getting it.

Battlefield 4 is my only lock.

I will wait and see what others say about the rest of the lineup.

Theoretically, if I bought an Xbox One I would definitely pick up Dead Rising 3, Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed 4.

I have bought Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed with it. They both are Ubisoft's games :)

payed for:
battlefeild4 premium
forza5 limited edition
assasins creed4

free:
project spark(free)
killer instint (free 1 char proably pay 20-30 for others)

still debating:
titanfall

furure:
the division.
(used) zoo tycoon

I haven't pre-ordered anything because I am going all digital this gen, but I'm still up in the air about a few games. Forza 5 is a lock, and maybe Madden 25. If a bunch of you guys get The Division, I'll jump in and we can rock multiplayer.

Beyond that, I haven't locked down my complete launch list yet. I have about $150 above the system allotted to spend on games and accessories. Yes, I am married. :)

I haven't pre-ordered anything because I am going all digital this gen, but I'm still up in the air about a few games. Forza 5 is a lock, and maybe Madden 25. If a bunch of you guys get The Division, I'll jump in and we can rock multiplayer.

Beyond that, I haven't locked down my complete launch list yet. I have about $150 above the system allotted to spend on games and accessories. Yes, I am married. :)

Hey man Im right there with you lol. Told the wife ur X1 is free...but ur buying your own game lol. Same here though, I haven't pre-ordered at all because I will also be going all DD.

Watch Dogs has to be first on my list. Been excited for it ever since I heard about it, and the gameplay videos make the game look fantastic. Still considering whether or not to buy BF4, but I might pick that up along the way.

Seriously at this point, I have no idea which games I'm going to download day 1. With such a huge list of decent games, I really have to do my homework here. I suppose I'll just keep watching for gameplay videos and reviews as we get closer to launch. Though I'm leaning:

DR3
Forza
BF4
COD Ghosts

Back