Xbox One What Is The Difference Between Halo 4 & 5?

SashaS

I was thinking of getting Halo 5 for my Xbox One, but it's quite expensive where I live and I don't know if it's worth the purchase. I've enjoyed the Halo series, even though I never expected it to be my cup of tea. The thing is, unless it's vastly different to it's predecessor, I'm not willing to hand out money to a game I am not as interested in as I am in games like Battlefield and Call of Duty. Those games had, for me, more replay value. Halo seemed to get rather mundane after a while. Is there a good story line and how is the multiplayer? Thanks for any opinions.

If you loved halo, you will love 5. Aside from the obvious upgrades to weapons/vehicles, the feeling overall is very smooth. The game will never be what it once was back in the day of finding your way out of that ship and lookin' up at the halo in the sky, but 5 is still worth the play. Even if you only spend 100 hours playing it, that's still a pretty cheap price per hour for next gen of such an iconic part of FPS history

Thanks for the reply, I think it's worth the investment. I read a few reviews and watched some gameplay. I've come to the conclusion that it's worth the buy. And you're right, even if I only spend 100 hours, I'll be happy. I like playing one game at a time and investing into it, I used to play many games at once and it was just unenjoyable and unorganized. I'll head over to the store soon and add it to my collection, I guess Black Ops III can wait :)

Hurray :D And yeah, black ops is good but halo is in space. Spaaaaaaace! With space guns and space swords. CoD is a bit more popular and more likely to toss a kid on your team, while halo is OG and more likely to have some 35 year old with the skills of a quantum computer bouncing grenades off of warthogs and getting a snipe kill within 1 second of each other

It is certainly worth it if you are a fan of the other games. For anyone who nitpicks about certain features or all of that, those are just minor things but overall it is one of the better games to get for the XBox. It is almost a must have for me, mostly because it is fun to play multiplayer so if anyone ever comes over we have go to game to play. Thanks for sharing.

Back