What is your favorite DLC?

Esperahol

This is a question my buddy asked me yesterday and I discovered to my surprise that it was actually a difficult one for me to answer. That said it may well be Dawnguard I guess... or maybe the Leviathan thing... maybe Point Lookout? I honestly don't know. What about you? What is your favorite DLC, and why? I'm still trying to make up my mind.

the most recent best/fav dlc is tinny tina borderlands2 dlc my other would be the goty edition boarderlands1..

i am sure with all the awards bl2 has gotten their will be a game of the year edition with all dlc with skins ect ect.. which will be an amazing buy for non bl2 players..

my fav older game would be forza4 dlc the exotics pack with all the top top gear top car list dlc.

Mine has to be the map packs for Halo 2, I can't remember which contained which level, but I loved that purple alien ship level with the sword in the middle (not Midship), and the one that was like a block of buildings in a city, they were so great. Nice and small and had a good strategy to them. "Longest" (I think it was called) from Halo 1 also was a great addition to Halo 2. It's weird how every Halo after 2 always had to make the levels so big, even when they would add a level that was adapted from Halo 1 or 2... they'd make them bigger! This is why Halo started to suck for me, I like close quarter brawls, not long runs to find action where you end up getting sniped along the way.

I post about Halo 2 way too much on here... sorry guys!

The Citadel for Mass Effect 3 has got to be my favorite. It has so much: missions, minigames, you name it. There's a ton of humor in it, which is fitting since it's the last piece of original content released for the Shepard trilogy. It's slightly more expensive at $15, but I think it's well worth it. The file itself is almost 4GB and has so much content packed in that I could easily justify the expense.

The DLC I always felt had the best bang for its buck in terms of gameplay, new things, and price, were the Fallout 3 DLC add-ons, ESPECIALLY Broken Steel and Point Lookout. I tell everyone who plays the game they are losing out if they don't get at least the Broken Steel DLC as it changes the main campaign in a very important way, raises the level cap into epic levels, and adds a lot of new armor, weapons, and monsters. So even if you start a new file, you can take advantage of the changes.

The DLC I always felt had the best bang for its buck in terms of gameplay, new things, and price, were the Fallout 3 DLC add-ons, ESPECIALLY Broken Steel and Point Lookout. I tell everyone who plays the game they are losing out if they don't get at least the Broken Steel DLC as it changes the main campaign in a very important way, raises the level cap into epic levels, and adds a lot of new armor, weapons, and monsters. So even if you start a new file, you can take advantage of the changes.

It's true - Fallout 3 brought the best DLC add-ons. You got three entirely new areas to explore (and Point Lookout was huge), you got access to tons of new weapons (I love the Drone Cannon), and armor (Chinese Stealth Suit). There were new monsters (hated the Reaver), there were new perks (Defender for the win), and by the time I got to lvl 30 I had to have the difficulty at the highest or get bored. Excellent choice good sire.

Point Lookout is my favorite, because it is quite expanse, has an interesting questline, and takes you to an unexplored setting in the Fallout universe. My next favorite is Uprising for Black Ops 2, because I am a massive Firing Range fanboy, and Mob of the Dead is a phenomenal Zombies map; this is one case where I found the DLC to trump the game itself. I also got a lot of value out of Rezurrection for the first Black Ops, because I did not own the W@W DLC at the time, and Moon is awesome (I also think Black Ops 1 has the best overall track record for consistently good DLC with Fallout 3 as a close second, but I am biased because I really enjoyed both the multiplayer and Zombies). I would think more highly of Skyrim's DLC if the packs didn't cost $20 each, but they are definitely good; I got them when they were 50% off, and they are definitely worth that.

Without a doubt, either Point Lookout for Fallout 3, Shivering Isles for Oblivion, or Tiny Tina's DLC for Borderlands 2. Expansive DLCs that really give you a ton of new an exciting content for your buck are amazing.

Also, shoutout to FX Pinball 2 for having a DLC pinball tables for almost any fan of any franchise.

Gonna have to hand it out to "Old World Blues" DLC from Fallout New Vegas. If you enjoyed that game, you will certainly enjoy this DLC pack. Fallout DLC pakcs are always good, but this one has so much to look out for, and it's so cool with all the type of humor they do and the setting. A must have in my opinion.

There are very few DLCs I buy, but one which was worth buying was Harley Quinn's revenge.

I loved revisiting the wonder world of Arkham City and playing as Robin. Harley was badass as well as a villain and overall I really enjoyed the DLC.

Mine is the mob of the dead map pack i don't know whats its called, and vengeance aswell buried is so good possibly the best zombie map i have played and really i have played so many zombie maps :)

All I really play nowadays is Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, so I naturally tend to buy any map pack that is release for it. I've actually been pretty satisfied with the choice of maps that the developers choose to included. It's hard to for me to pick one as my favorite but I would probably have to go with the Uprising DLC pack.

Dawnguard is certainly my favorite. It adds a whole new feel to the game and I certainly feel it was worth to purchase. I don't have a lot of experience in a lot of other DLC's however.

My favorite DLC would be the Rezzurection zombie map packs from Black Ops. It had a new map and 4 of the original zombies maps. I loved playing zombies on Black Ops, I found it more enjoyable to play than regular multiplayer. I'm glad I bought this DLC, no regrets at all.

Back