What music are you into?

I really like rap and hip hop. I listen to some pop sometimes but mostly I stick to rap. I like Drake, Kanye West, Eminem and you know, all the YMCMB clique. Idk, I also love indie music too. Like Death Cab for Cutie and Bright Eyes, etc.

I mostly like rock and it's sub-genres

Punk : Black Flag, The Clash, Circle Jerks, Ramones, Misfits, Stooges, Sex Pistols

Modern Pop Punk : The Wonder Years, The Story So Far, Title Fight, Citizen

Alternative : Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Deftones, Glassjaw etc.

I do like some older hip hop (90s) but there are certain current artists like J Cole & Kendrick Lamar that I always check up on.

Metalhead here also. Old school to a lot of the newer Technical stuff. Animals as Leaders is a new found fave. Tesseract also. I like everything from Motley Crue to Fear Factory.

I'm into rock/rap/reggae. Favorite artists would have to be Tupac, Eazy E, Dre, Warren G and... Brittany Spears... just kidding :eek:

I have pretty wide interests in music... I like something from every genre (I guess honestly except for straight up country, though I do like folk). I go through phases where I'm more obsessed with one genre or band over any others. When I was in my mid-to-late teens, and even more recently, it's been heavy metal. I got into electronic music pretty big in the past few years. I unfortunately favored emo/screamo music when I was 13ish... ah, the dark, regretted, shameful years of adolescence.. But, yeah I like pretty much everything now. ;]

I like all kinds of music, rap, metal, pop, r&b...not into country though. I used to be when I was a kid. I think it was just a phase though. lol

Right now I'm listening to the Kooks, which is some Indie Rock. I think I'll share some bands from time to time that I'm listening too, especially when they increase my productivity. For some reason the Kooks do? Hey there's music out there that does it for ya!

Back