Xbox One What Race Will You be for ESO?

JoshSmith100

What race are planning to be for Elder Scrolls Online? There are nine options and they are Argonian, Dunmer, Nord, Altmer, Bosmer, Khajiit, Breton, Orc, Redguard, and Imperials.

All these classes are pretty foreign to me, I haven't caught up with any of the ESO news at the moment. Normally when I play MMORPG's, or RPG's in general, I go for the ranged classes, mostly mage. I'll mostly be going for Altmer, Argonian, or Bosmer. I have to read their specific skills and what each of them do before actually making a choice though.

I'm going for the Nord race, because the Ebonhearth pack seems most appealing to me. I actually really dislike those high elves, plus, the EP have dark elves, and they also hate the high elves - and as the old saying goes "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." :)

Probably Red Guard but that's because I usually find myself playing as such, no matter what class I decide to pursue.

I am not quite sure about the races yet. Yes, they have revealed all the races, but I don't know which one I'd play with. I would probably play with orc, or elf or dark elf or nord. Don't know. I have always been more inclined towards nord. They are humans after all. I am not quite sure about it though. I might as well try other races. I am quite instinctive person, you know.

I've fond when playing Elder Scrolls games that I'm usually quite loyal to the Nord class. However in TESO, other than being a part of a certain faction, it shouldn't affect your character too much whichever race you pick. The thing that will effect you more is which class you choose to be once you've selected your race

Back