Xbox 360 What was the first game you purchased for your Xbox 360?

First game I believe was Batman Lego and an ATV game of which came with the Xbox 360 and I can not remember the name. The ATV game was particularly fun, Batman Lego not so much. Other than that it would be MW2. I loved that game. I spent so many hours playing it and had so many fun times. By far my favorite game of all time.

Halo 3 was the first game I got for the Xbox 360. Got tired of playing Halo 2 on Xbox while all my friends had Xbox 360's playing Halo 3. If Halo 5 is out at the release, it will be my first Xbox One game.

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I spent 98 hours in Tamriel, and I can still remember the music to this day. I know the bloom lighting was out of control in comparison to games now, but back then it was so engrossing. I used to love to just walk through those colorful forests. Despite all the bugs, and horrible controls while riding a horse, and a lackluster ending; it will always be a great memory to me.

Mine was Modern Warfare 2. I was kind of late to the game when it came to the modern general of consoles. I wasn't gaming much, but when I did it was usually still on the Xbox or even the N64. I was still having lots of fun on both systems so I didn't really see the need to upgrade. Then one of my friends was getting wrapped up in MW2 and I just happened to play when I was at his house. It was so much more fun than any other games I had played in the past few years. The idea of competing online was a new and exciting opportunity.

The rest is history.

Oh man it's been so long I'm not sure I even remember anymore. Maybe a Halo game? If it wasn't that, I'd definitely bet money on a sports game (Baseball 2K or Madden) or a Need for Speed game for sure. Since that's usually what I purchase on my consoles.

I have no idea. Huh. It was so long ago. I want to say Halo 3. I do recall that Castle Crashers was my first Arcade game, and I played the heck out of it. I think I borrowed so many 360 games from different friends that it all blurs together which ones I owned, sold, rented and borrowed, etc. :p

Kameo and CoD2, I believe.

Not sure yet what game/s I'll get with the XB1, probably Forza at least, maybe one other game.

First game I bought was Halo 3! I played it almost prestigiously, I also bought Smackdown vs Raw... Anyways my 360 is now broken and never really returned to fixing it!

-Paul

The first game I got for my Xbox360 was Skyrim and I logged almost 50 hours in a couple of days. Crazy game, and so addicting it's not even really funny. Haha, well maybe a little. I'm glad to say that was my first game purchase for Xbox 360. :)!

My first game was PGR3 what a amazing game for the time.

First game I purchased was TES: Oblivion. Loved every second of it, especially after having such a great time playing Morrowind on the original Xbox.

First game I bought for my 360 was Gears Of War.

It had just been released and I bought it with a brand new 60Gb Premium Model with an extra controller too :)

Mine was the first Mass Effect and the Lego Indiana Jones game that came with the console. If I still had it (it's at my ex-girlfriend's house in another state), I'd probably still be playing it. I also got Halo 3 and MLB Baseball of whichever year I bought it, which was 2009, I believe.

mine was King Kong, it was amazing at the time and I just started replaying it and while it's not bad...It's interesting to see how far the 360 has gone.

The one game that convinced me to buy a 360 was Red Dead Redemption which to me is still the best 360 game of all time hands down. A huge expansive world full of minigames, side quests and other events you can engage in, you could go hunting or playing blackjack or dice. And the storyline itself was fantastic too, probably my favourite story out of any Rockstar game (although LA Noire had a pretty good story too). The multiplayer was amazing too , it's a shame that it's pretty much dead at this point.

Back