Xbox 360 What's the worst Xbox 360 game you own?

pojokers

I'm usually pretty careful when it comes to buying a game. I do my research, and I ask friends' opinions but sometimes I still screw up. This thread is dedicated to the games you keep in the back shelf and the games you couldn't wait to sell back. My least favorite Xbox 360 game is Far Cry 2. Sure Far Cry 2 is actually pretty decent but compared to the other games I own, I am the least satisfied with this game. Far Cry 2 had very stiff game movement, long loading screens and poor mechanics such as getting a blurry screen after you run for a little bit and having to take malaria pills constantly. Far Cry 2 was an ambitious game that tried new things but fell short for me.

What is the least favorite game that you own or once owned?

Soul Calibur 4; I had previously enjoyed Soul Calibur 2 on the Gamecube, and I seen 4 for $10, so I thought I'd snag it since I hadn't played any fighters this gen. Honestly, everything good it does was already done before, save for the customization (which I think was added in 3). It's not a horrible game, but like the OP, I just don't care for it compared to the rest of my games. For arcade, Crystal Defenders is my biggest regret. I liked the concept of tower defense with FFTA character models, but considering I can play Bloons TD 1-5 for free online and buy the awesome TD 5 mobile version for a few bucks, this is a horrible $10 investment; I wouldn't go back in time and buy it for 50% off.

The worst Xbox 360 game I ever owned was this game called NBA: Unrivaled. I am a big basketball fan, so I was interested in the game and the previews seemed pretty good. Then, when I finally played the game I realized how horrible the game was. I immediately made the decision to sale the game the next day after I bought it. Luckily, since I hadn't had the game for over a week, I was able to get all of my money back.

Hahahaha - this is why I love Gamestop - buy them cheap and if they suck you take them right back where you got them from. That said I guess it would be maybe 99 Nights? Or whatever... It was so totally worthless, but then again it isn't the only idiotic game of that type I've bought. I guess I'm just sort of a sucker for that kind of game.

I don't very many Xbox 360 games. I generally borrow from people. However, the worst I own is Halo Reach.
I'm just not a huge Halo fan and I bought it for the group. We've only played it a few times but we never play ANY halo anymore.

Soul Calibur 4; I had previously enjoyed Soul Calibur 2 on the Gamecube, and I seen 4 for $10, so I thought I'd snag it since I hadn't played any fighters this gen. Honestly, everything good it does was already done before, save for the customization (which I think was added in 3). It's not a horrible game, but like the OP, I just don't care for it compared to the rest of my games. For arcade, Crystal Defenders is my biggest regret. I liked the concept of tower defense with FFTA character models, but considering I can play Bloons TD 1-5 for free online and buy the awesome TD 5 mobile version for a few bucks, this is a horrible $10 investment; I wouldn't go back in time and buy it for 50% off.

Oh boy if you thought Soul Calibur 4 was bad, stay FAR away from 5. SC4 is much better than 5 in almost every aspect but either way the SC series has gone downhill I admit. I think they have to go back to their roots and make a solid SC2/ SC3 vibe game but with plenty of innovation and a diverse character roster.

This is an interesting pick along with Halo Reach. I'm guessing you guys are pretty good at picking games if these are your least favorites.

Personally, if I take a chance and buy a game and its unbearably awful, I sell it. The exception is if its an RPG, which I collect and keep regardless of quality. That being said, the worst game I own (of current gen anyway) is Square Enix's The Last Remnant. For such a great concept, it is a near unplayable mess. Awful game design, terrible loading, broken balance, ugly UI, but (ironically) one of the BEST soundtracks for any game I've ever heard. I tell everyone that if you love RPGs, stay far away from that game, but pick up its soundtrack.

Definitely NCIS: The Game. I picked it up for some easy achievements one day. It is absolutely terrible. At the very least, the CSI games were interesting when it came to the story. NCIS is so monotonous and boring in its gameplay and story.

Rent it if you want some easy Gamerscore though.

Ugh. Kinect Sports 2 I think it's called. I think the kinect games are somewhat iffy in performance as it is, but this one is extremely touchy. The menu takes forever to get to and if you even flinch it loses where you are and you need to start over. Also, Zumba for kinect was bad mainly for the menu options. Other than that I'm pretty pleased with most of our "game" games. We are extremely picky with the kinect games now. In fact we don't use it as much as we thought we would, which sucks because it seemed like an awesome idea.

Sonic 2006. I didn't buy it, I actually found it on the street. Like someone had dropped it or maybe thrown it away (with good reason) but I picked it up cuz it was still in good condition. Too bad that the game is unplayable, even if the disc is in good condition!

My sister got Zumba won the Zumba game for free. I tried it out just because it's a new game, and I hated it. I'm not much of a dancer, but it just plainly sucks. I should really sell it.

Pure Football.
I really disliked this game, when I bought I probably had too high expectations so it was a let down.

Have you guys ever played Kengo Legend of the 9? It's awful. Got it as a Christmas gift from a relative. I don't know how much she paid for it but it was too much.

Oh boy if you thought Soul Calibur 4 was bad, stay FAR away from 5. SC4 is much better than 5 in almost every aspect but either way the SC series has gone downhill I admit. I think they have to go back to their roots and make a solid SC2/ SC3 vibe game but with plenty of innovation and a diverse character roster.

This is an interesting pick along with Halo Reach. I'm guessing you guys are pretty good at picking games if these are your least favorites.

While i do got to admit that those two new "main" characters are a bit dumb, the game was perfectly fine. Yes, it didn't had much single player content, but game was pretty good, and all the females were pretty good too if you ask me!

I played some stupid awful horrible Lord of the Rings game. Pretty sure there are more then one on the 360 though but I don't remember which one. It was one of those strategic RPG's and it was just awful.. Gameplay was awful, graphics were garbage. I was so disappointed in the whole game! I didn't buy it though, I borrowed it from someone just to check it out. I don't buy games based on movies most of the time anyway, they usually suck!

I think the worst game i own is Assassins Creed: Revelations. The game was neat and good for the story but oh man they didnt bring anything new at all. It might aswell have been a DLC for Brotherhood. Im glad theyre finally making the games different because they were becoming just like Call of Duty before. Oh and if id have to pick a second one, itd be CoD Black Ops lol. I just do not like Call of Duty at all

Back