Xbox One What's your dream game?

diamondback8

All right, what's your dream game? If not restricted by all the rights, the regulations, the limits, etc.... what is the dream game in your mind? My dream game? A GTA game where every part of Earth is explorable. Yup, the GTA where you can REALLY go all around the world. That's my dream game. Why be limited to Los Santos when the whole planet Earth is your sandbox? That's my dream game. :cool:

Wow. That is a pretty amazing game and I think it would be possible if it was an open source game where people could log on and contribute to making the game. That is the only way I could see it being done in a short amount of time. I'm thinking in 5 to 7 years. I don't even know how they would host that game. It sounds massive and exciting!

Well as some had already mentioned in this site. I also want a full virtual reality game where you can dive into the game just like accel world or sword art online, well with the exception of the sadistic creator who implements perma death to anyone who logs in.

a good avatar game, I don't really have a preference on genre but so long as stays true to the style and what not then I'll buy it. (also if they pronounce aang as ong then...no... I mean I get the whole "it's an asian name so we'll pronounce it asian" but if you're gonna do that then get asian VO and what not. Commit!)

All right, what's your dream game? If not restricted by all the rights, the regulations, the limits, etc.... what is the dream game in your mind? My dream game? A GTA game where every part of Earth is explorable. Yup, the GTA where you can REALLY go all around the world. That's my dream game. Why be limited to Los Santos when the whole planet Earth is your sandbox? That's my dream game. :cool:

WHOA dood. THAT is my idea too. Yes, the GTA that is fully explorable. I would love that kind of game. Everytime I play GTA V, I always think about the possibility. I mean, North Yankton man. It already opens up a possibility. As for my dream game? The fighting game that has Sony and Microsoft characters! Sony x Microsoft All-Star League!!!!

My dream game is the game where everything you do produces a different ending EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don't want 8 endings. I don't want 100 endings. I want the game where every single thing you do will affect the game all the time. Take the elements of Dragon Age Origins and The Witcher and magnify double or triple times and you'll get this game where the ending you get is always different for every gamer. That's my dream game.

My dream game is the game where everything you do produces a different ending EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don't want 8 endings. I don't want 100 endings. I want the game where every single thing you do will affect the game all the time. Take the elements of Dragon Age Origins and The Witcher and magnify double or triple times and you'll get this game where the ending you get is always different for every gamer. That's my dream game.

That would be a nice thing to add on a game. A game with multiple and unpredictable endings.

That would be a nice thing to add on a game. A game with multiple and unpredictable endings.

Yeah. That kind of game is awesome. A game where every ending a gamer has is always different. That can take a while to happen but who knows? I'd love to see that. It might make a gamer play the game so much just to achieve every ending possible XD

Yeah. That kind of game is awesome. A game where every ending a gamer has is always different. That can take a while to happen but who knows? I'd love to see that. It might make a gamer play the game so much just to achieve every ending possible XD

Same here. It would be way more interesting if there were no rules on the game and you could do whatever you want and whenever you want.

An open world survival game in which you need to scavenge for supplies and can use anything as a weapon. Procedurally generated to keep things fresh everytime. First person. No storyline, just survival. Would be sort of like Dead Rising + modern Fallout, really.

I think Project Zomboid is the closest I'm ever gonna get.

An open world survival game in which you need to scavenge for supplies and can use anything as a weapon. Procedurally generated to keep things fresh everytime. First person. No storyline, just survival. Would be sort of like Dead Rising + modern Fallout, really.

I think Project Zomboid is the closest I'm ever gonna get.

I always wanted something like this. I wish there was a game out there with the same concept.

Someone really got my idea. Well I definitely want to see a game like that were you can literally use just about anything you pick up as a weapon.

My dream game is to see a Superman game get made for this gen that doesn't suck. All these years, there hasn't been any decent Superman game. Most of them are mediocre which is why no one's made another game after Superman Returns. I think I've said this before but it's still what I wish most to see in a game.

My dream game is to see a Superman game get made for this gen that doesn't suck. All these years, there hasn't been any decent Superman game. Most of them are mediocre which is why no one's made another game after Superman Returns. I think I've said this before but it's still what I wish most to see in a game.

I wonder why they had a difficult time making a superman game. They did make lots of good games before.

You know, I always thought that too. Like knives0302 said, why is it so hard to make a great Superman game? Is it 'cuz he's too powerful? Or they simply don't understand the concept of what Superman is all about? He's only awesome when he's in a game like Injustice but on his own, well, he crumbles already. Somebody's got to make an awesome Superman game for this generation. I don't want that awful Superman game on the PS2 or that one we saw in N64. We need a Superman game. Maybe make it in the style of Arkham games but not too dark. Something that really fits Superman.

You know, I always thought that too. Like knives0302 said, why is it so hard to make a great Superman game? Is it 'cuz he's too powerful? Or they simply don't understand the concept of what Superman is all about? He's only awesome when he's in a game like Injustice but on his own, well, he crumbles already. Somebody's got to make an awesome Superman game for this generation. I don't want that awful Superman game on the PS2 or that one we saw in N64. We need a Superman game. Maybe make it in the style of Arkham games but not too dark. Something that really fits Superman.

A good idea. How about they make a Lego Superman game. The Marvel Lego game did quite well.

That would be awesome and interesting. As for my dream game, I am not sure. I like adventure games, as well as strategy games, so probably a mix of the two. I also like games that have really beautiful graphics, so I would like to play a game where the world looks realistic, while looking magical and unique at the same time.

A racing game with a good track editor would be amazing. Too few racing games have options for customization beyond the vehicle itself. Imagine a sharing system where you could make tracks with crazy jumps and shortcuts to share with the rest of the world. The best editor I've come across for making such things is actually the Forge World from Halo, which tells you a lot about where the racing genre could be innovated upon in the current generation.

That would be awesome and interesting. As for my dream game, I am not sure. I like adventure games, as well as strategy games, so probably a mix of the two. I also like games that have really beautiful graphics, so I would like to play a game where the world looks realistic, while looking magical and unique at the same time.

Game of Thrones? Hahahah. Kidding aside, that's a nice idea too. It's like mixing Skyrim, Legend of Grimrock 2, Dragon Age and other similar games with such an ultra-hyper graphics engine and then using next-gen technology to really make the game that will immerse you into the game well. It's basically the real-world equivalent of Sword Art Online!

Game of Thrones? Hahahah. Kidding aside, that's a nice idea too. It's like mixing Skyrim, Legend of Grimrock 2, Dragon Age and other similar games with such an ultra-hyper graphics engine and then using next-gen technology to really make the game that will immerse you into the game well. It's basically the real-world equivalent of Sword Art Online!

Hhahahaha. You're right. Yes, that'd be the real-world equivalent to SAO indeed. It's going to be so real you wouldn't even want to leave the game! hahaha.

Back