Xbox One What's Your Favorite Class and Weapon?

turklife

What weapon do you usually roll with on the battlefield? How do you have it customized? Do you like to play as support, assault or another class? Let's hear it!

my class with highest points is. assault.

my most popular weapon is pp-2000
my attachments:
inrv 1x(heat signature sight)
green lazer light
r2 suppressor
hexigon adaptive paint.

recently i have been on the assult rifle trying to unlock guns/attachments
scar-h has been my work horse lately.

i have all the pdw unlocked and most all carbine(except the ones u have to do specific things)
i have roughly 3 handguns unlocked
have spend 0 time on shot guns..(will be my next grind to unlock these)
0 work on recon/sniper rifles..

i have all the vehicle attachments associated with land/sea vehicles.. i got in with a few guys who are deadly on the helicopters and have started unlocking the attachments as a support/repair man getting rank thru them killing and me repairing. i am absolutely horrible in birds/planes..

i do have quite a few loadouts tho 4 specific guns. i really wish they had a load out with 4 options. so each class you could do 4 custom setups.. some maps you can kill it with certin setups but they dont work on others.. would allow the ease of load in without the setting up in begning of matches or after death trying to tweek to get it down. this is one reason my guns have different paint.. i know which color paint i like to use.. makes it wasy to know if its a gun i use or not.

Back