Xbox 360 Whats your favorite MODE so far?

From
Tempe
Post here what your favorite game mode or thing to play in genreal of Ghosts here!

My favorite mode so far is Cranked. Mainly due to the fact since there are hardly any campers. Every other game type I play there's always somebody camping in a corner shooting my back. However with Cranked, you are forced to be moving around finding other people to kill.

The only thing I've played so far in Ghosts is Team Deathmatch, but as a general rule of thumb, I also like Kill Confirmed. Get Fresh, you say Cranked doesn't have a lot of campers??? I'll DEFINITELY have to try that out STAT ... I hate campers!!!

Cool! Both sound nice! I don't like the sound of a mode with campers being even more irrlevant, so that sounds perfect for when I get this game!

Gonna have to go with either Team Deathmatch, or Domination. Both are pretty fun, and offer up the highest player base so waiting for a lobby is almost non-existent. However, a few of the other game modes are kind of dumb in my opinion. Cranked is a bit of a joke, especially with how awful the connections have been lately, and it really comes down to a Free For All mentality, even though it's a team based game. Since YOU need to get another kill within 30 seconds or you die. Blitz is definitely an interesting concept, but the maps are heavily one sided, often times making it incredibly easier for one team to score more during one round then the other.

Extinction is an interesting one, although it will never replace Zombies in my opinion but this mode is refreshing considering you've got to destroy hives with a huge drill whilst fending off scouts, scorpions, rhinos etc

Although I feel the guns are somewhat 'limited' but the choice of ammo (stun, fire, explosive) is often fun to use whilst killing on the go.

Back