Xbox 360 Where do you buy your games?

I buy mine at the mall. I love scrimmaging through their discount bins to see what goodies I can find. Sometimes, I purchase online (amazon). There are a lot of great deals given at Amazon if you just look long enough. Also, if I want to pre order a game, I would normally purchase online. Still, nothing beats good old shopping at the mall.

I go wherever has the best deal. This is usually Amazon, though I have purchased through Walmart's online store in the past as they offered a $20 credit if you ordered ahead of time. I've never bought a game from Game Stop and I never plan on doing so. I hate the way they treat customers and how little they offer for used games, so I won't support them with my business.

For me if its a game I really need to have them I will get it from an actual shop on release but it will always be the one that is the cheapest, which in the UK is normally a supermarket (Asda/Tesco)
But if it something that I just take a fancy to playing then I tend to buy it second hand from Ebay,so realistically its people like me that Microsoft are targeting by charging for second hand games.

Back