Xbox One which cross platform game would u want.

sc_shark

lets try and stay away from the core exclusives on this one. keep it light and fun...

if i could take one game from another system it would be pikmin.... i know so childish... but i enjoy the game a ton and have never played it. its proably the only reason i want a wii/wii u.

lets try and stay away from the core exclusives on this one. keep it light and fun...

if i could take one game from another system it would be pikmin.... i know so childish... but i enjoy the game a ton and have never played it. its proably the only reason i want a wii/wii u.

The new Zelda coming out for Wii U. I might buy it just for this game.

I would like to get my hands on an Infamous game for the Xbox, but that would probably never happen. There really aren't any Nintendo games that I would want for the Xbox One, besides maybe ZombiU. I played that game for a bit and the rougelike qualities made it pretty cool.

I would like to take crash bandicoot from PS.
I'm not the biggest fan of CB but, I do think that Xbox are lacking true platform ears like CB and Little big planet.

I think at this moment the most obvious choice is The Last of Us.
The review scores are through the roof and there are people that are buying PS3's just to get to play it.
Other than that, I'd love to get Ni No Kuni on the XBox, either the One or the 360.

I want some nintendo first party games to go cross. (just a part of me though, the other part is happy with it sticking with nintendo...) Imagine what they would look like on next gen consoles....

I'd like to play The Last of Us on Xbox. The reviews suggest it is a very good game, as does my speculation.

I'd like to see ZombiU go multiplatform, because it sounds really interesting but not good enough to make me think "OMG I NEED A WII U JUST FOR THIS!"

Back