Xbox One Which headset do you use?

StockSwockle

I am using an afterglow headset right now but one of the earpieces is fading out and buzzing and I think it's going to start failing soon, gonna pick up a new one. Which one are you using, and would you recommend it?

My friеnd usеs "Аstrоs" but thоsе аrе еxpеnsivе.I usеd "Turtlе Bеаch" bеfоrе, I likеd thеm аnd thеy S**t thе bеd аftеr а cоuplе yеаrs.I nоw hаvе а "Tritоn" hеаdsеt which I'm nоt surе thе pricе,А friеnd trаdеd thеm tо mе.Thеy аrе prеtty gооd I'd sаy.I hоpе I hеlpеd !

Yeah I've used turtle beach but I hate them, $ for $ they are such a ripoff sometimes. They don't even really do much and their wires are not that steady, there's no reason for the markup other than the brand name but Astros are alright. Never used triton, will look up their reviews :)

I've got the PDP Afterglow Karga headset, which I'm very happy with. It has a clear crisp sound and a very sensitive microphone that picks up the slightest of background noise. It is also wireless which is means no irritating cables getting in the way of your office chair wheels. Very comfortable on the ears for long periods. We paid £60 for it but you can now pick them up for a lot less. Well worth the money!

Yeah I've used turtle beach but I hate them, $ for $ they are such a ripoff sometimes. They don't even really do much and their wires are not that steady, there's no reason for the markup other than the brand name but Astros are alright. Never used triton, will look up their reviews :)

You're right when you say the turtle beach headsets are overpriced. I've never paid that amount for an headset and never would but a couple of friends of mine have.

I'm not saying they're poor quality, but they're definitely not worth what the retail price is.

I'm currently using SOMIC SC338 Headset, it has great sound. You know what idea I had when I put it on after 2 months? I wish I had a iPhone earphone. It weighs less on my ears and creates surround sound in my ears without other people hearing it when it's set on medium.

Audio Technica ATH M50X over the ear headphones and a dedicated amp when I'm not really playing multiplayer and when I need a headset I normally just use Microsoft's basic stereo set. I've been surprised with it for the cost anyway $37 on sale at Game Stop!

What's your budget?

I'm currently using HyperX Stinger headset and it's really good quality. I paid around $50 at the time and they're really worth every cent. Before I was using a cheaper version, SADES and they can't compare to these. I'm loving how lightweight they are. Sometimes I forget I'm wearing them.

They're also PC and PS4 compatible. Take a look at them if you're still searching for a new headset.

As of right now, I'm using Astro Gaming Headset - A40 Tr. Amazing audio quality, the mic, however, is slightly below average in quality. Ideally, I would like to upgrade to the A50 wireless.

When it comes to headset recommendations, it all depends on what sort of budget you're working with.

I like the afterglow headset as well (mine are the PL3771R). They are the original wireless blue headphones afterglow put out before making console specific headsets. They still work great. I had a set of tritans before and even though the sound was great, they broke very easily and were more expensive.

Astro headsets are the best for sound and build quality, but of course they come with a cost.

I'm using the Turtle Beach too but I completely regret that... I thought it would be a good purchase, at such a cheap price but now that I'm using them I see why they are so cheap. As some of you said, they are kinda bad... Now I'm trying to collect enough money to buy some serious headset, like the Astro ones.

Back