Xbox 360 Which Was Your Favorite Game Out of The Original Trilogy?

MetalSwift

From
Alabama
The Spider-Man film series games date back to the PS2, Xbox, and GC. The first was more of a linear beat 'em while two and three were an open world beat 'em up. I've played them all, but only liked Spider-Man 2. I really enjoyed 2 (it was also my second favorite film in the trilogy). There was no actual exploration and the best part was really the web slinging. It was butter, I tell you.

The first one was more straight forward, beat up the baddies, beat up the boss. Nothing special, but a solid game. The third was basically like Spider-Man 2, but it was missing something and I didn't feel the web-slinging was as fluid. The boss battle was good though. All the games pretty much told the movie's storyline.

Which ones did you like? What are your opinions on each one?

Spider-Man 1: Was okay.

Spider-Man 2: The best of the three hands down.

Spider-Man 3: Better than 1, not as good as 2, but still solid in its own right.

Spider-Man 1: Was okay.

Spider-Man 2: The best of the three hands down.

Spider-Man 3: Better than 1, not as good as 2, but still solid in its own right.

Spider-Man 2 was definitely the best that was released out of the 3.

Probably Spiderman 2, considering it's the only Spiderman game I've ever played.

Spiderman 2. I really liked Spiderman 3, but I enjoyed the boss fight and that odd "alien invasion" at the Statue of Liberty mission.

Spider Man 2 for me.If you could remake any Spider Man game what would you pick? I'd like to remake Ultimate Spider Man as a regular game series. I really loved the art style they went with there.

Spider Man 2 for me.If you could remake any Spider Man game what would you pick? I'd like to remake Ultimate Spider Man as a regular game series. I really loved the art style they went with there.

Same here. 2 was really better than the 3 and 1. I guess they should just remake spiderman 2 if they want the game to really sell.

One vote here. I really think spider man 2 was the best out of the 3.

I would remake Maximum Carnage and Separation Anxiety. LJN actually made two good games. That's it...both Spider-Man. That said, I loved Ultimate Spider-Man (the comic and cartoon). The comic actually got me back into comics around 2008-2009 when I was mainly reading manga and had gotten bored with that.

I would love a Maximum Carnage remake. I'm surprised developers haven't just ran with this and Separation Anxiety since they would technically be new by now.

I didn't like Separation Anxiety, but Maximum Carnage was a great beat 'em up. I wouldn't mind an HD remake of that.

I didn't like Separation Anxiety, but Maximum Carnage was a great beat 'em up. I wouldn't mind an HD remake of that.

That really takes me back. Yeah, I'd love to see that game back but in HD.

Love that game - Maximum Carnage. I really hope they can make the game available on Xbox One.

I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to pick it up for Xbox One. Like "You guys just want Maximum Carnage? Sure okay, why not." It's not like someone is requesting a completely new, exclusive game from scratch.

It honestly shouldn't be difficult. Marvel probably wouldn't mind allow a studio to slap a new coat of paint on the game.

I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to pick it up for Xbox One. Like "You guys just want Maximum Carnage? Sure okay, why not." It's not like someone is requesting a completely new, exclusive game from scratch.

Yeah, it's not that difficult to get it since they have all the resources for it.

True, it would just be a matter of getting the permission to bring it to Live.

I know, well that could be done if they have time to do it. I know they're busy with all the changes being added on Xbox One so they don't have time to look for stuff to make it happen.

I know, well that could be done if they have time to do it. I know they're busy with all the changes being added on Xbox One so they don't have time to look for stuff to make it happen.

Yeah, I want to see a new Maximum carnage game.

Back