Xbox One Who else is stoked for this game?

Chunkaroonie

Although this game is like, at least 2-3 years away from being released I am still so very hyped for this game. CD Projekt RED is an amazing up and coming game developer and I feel they truly understand what it takes to make a great RPG and I am so happy they're tackling the Cyberpunk theme. I'm okay with them taking their time with their release so long as they keep us updated (HL3 pls...) every once in a while. :cool:

[video=youtube;P99qJGrPNLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs[/video]

Maybe it's better that they're taking their time on it. But man, that's one hell of a teaser trailer. I think I had heard about it before, but it's definitely on my radar now.

I am always hesitant to get stoked for games that are so far from being released and promise so much. I have been burned so many times with titles that promise the world and then get cancelled. If a game is a few months away or from a good publisher that won't go bankrupt then I can get stoked for it and not worry about getting burned again. That is a great trailer and I look forward to seeing how it looks in 2-3 years.

Hmm, never heard of this company before. The trailer looks pretty cool though, but 2 years is way too early to release a trailer. Maybe a month before the release would be fine. I really don't know much about the game, I'm guessing you play as the girl and try to escape or something related to that. Anyways, it looks like a decent game, and I might think about getting it if there will be more information released.

Saw this awhile back, that trailer is supposed to be extremely close to what the in game is supposed to look like. Looks really badass too, love me some cyberpunk.

Count me in. I am already sold on this. Cd project does justice to all of it's games and they are simply one of the best game developers alive in the market. It's still pretty far away before seeing the light of the day though., which kinda makes me sad :(

I'm stoked. When I first saw this trailer I was immediately enchanted by the concept. I'm glad CD Project Red is tackling this and what to release it when it's ready. I love RPGs and this is definitely going into my collection. I can;t wait for more details.

I'm saddened that this thread died because I want this game like burning. I love CD Project Red, for such a young studio they've proven themselves to be amazing developers with adapting The Witcher novels (which people should read) into a game. I'm hoping that with their original story it'll be just as amazing as The Witcher franchise.

This is definitely going on my list. They should absolutely take their time developing this. IT LOOKS COOL! I want this game. I haven't seen anything like it. They are in the verge of another HIT game. I wish they could come up with an earlier release. But I don't mind if they take their time working on it.

It's a bummer that we have to wait 2-3 years to see this game since I'm still so excited by it. But right now they are so involved with The Witcher 3 that I can understand why Cyber Punk 2077 took a backseat. Once The Witcher 3 launches and they've had some time to breathe, CDPR will get back to CP and it'll be amazing.

I can't wait for this game, but it's such a long ways off. It's great that they're taking their time with it, though. I hope they regularly provide updates because it's easy to forget about games (even great ones going by that trailer) when you've got anything over a year until it's ready.

I'm excited about this game, just wish it was a bit closer to being done. Like StreetShark said, they're going to have put out a steady stream updates about the progress because 2-3 years away is kind of early to be announcing anything.

I like that they let us know what their plans are after The Witcher 3 since they were pretty clear that this is the last game in the franchise. It's going to be a bummer saying goodbye to Geralt though. I'm really interested in seeing what happens to them now that they are tackling an all new and original series. I want to see their storytelling abilities without being able to fall back on source material.

It really looks like an interesting premise, and I agree that we'll really know what their capable of storywise without previous material to fall back on and having to create their own original characters and settings. Still I like the premise at the very least so I'm keeping the excited levels up but of course we need to see more.

After 2 years. It's a long time to improve the game. Glad they did that, the excitement that I have for this game made me so hyped up when I saw this video. It's looks like a very promising game and the graphics is way better than the previous. I can't wait to play this.

I'm intrigued by the idea, but need way more information before I get excited. It's a bit alarming that the game has been quiet since it's announcement.

That'll happen when you have a long stretch between announcement and release. Most companies announce their game when there's a year or less left--a time where hype and excitement can be maintained by fewer updates in between.

I guess it's high time that they announced this game. Well it's not good for a business to give things right off the bat every year. I'm glad they waited this long to announce it. At least we know that they placed a whole lot of effort in developing the game even more.

I'm hoping to see more when The Witcher 3 comes out. Though I doubt that they started development on it yet, since they've probably been consumed with finishing the series. I'm still happy about knowing what the studio is up to and what's happening in their future. Still I want to at least know more about the story.

I'm hoping to see more when The Witcher 3 comes out. Though I doubt that they started development on it yet, since they've probably been consumed with finishing the series. I'm still happy about knowing what the studio is up to and what's happening in their future. Still I want to at least know more about the story.

Same here. Well hey Elder Scrolls online is coming out soon. I hope they could also work their strings in getting The Witcher 3 done sooner.

Back