Xbox One Who here wants to have the WWE 2K series come to Xbox One?

I remember playing this from way back. It's funny and fun too.

I know. That was probably the best WWE game that I've played before. I can imagine something better once the new one comes out. I just hope that the controls will be much easier.

I've really enjoyed the last two WWE games, so there is definitely a base to improve upon. I'm hoping for a much deeper and non-linear story mode for next-gen, but I'm sure the first one on the new systems won't be jam-packed full of options. We'll see though. I'm looking forward to seeing how the devs can improve the crowd and overall presentation. I think that's the biggest thing that needs work moving forward. Wrestling is all about the presentation and crowd involvement.

I've really enjoyed the last two WWE games, so there is definitely a base to improve upon. I'm hoping for a much deeper and non-linear story mode for next-gen, but I'm sure the first one on the new systems won't be jam-packed full of options. We'll see though. I'm looking forward to seeing how the devs can improve the crowd and overall presentation. I think that's the biggest thing that needs work moving forward. Wrestling is all about the presentation and crowd involvement.

Wrestling is really for fun and crowd involvement as you've said. This will be more exciting if the graphics were much more realistic.

i even liked the antics of being able to go outside the ring,bring in chairs, throw the opponent up against the steel barrier.

i am honestly not against the wwe2k14... i would just like to see the controls and how simple or forced the play style is.
[video=youtube;1u4kwQOZG8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u4kwQOZG8Y[/video]

def need some tlc matches,, royal rumble ect ect.
[video=youtube;3PKT5LbCI7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PKT5LbCI7w[/video]

No wonder you said Doink the Clown. Somebody made him :-D hahahah. But the actual Doink would rock your world indeed. As for the other video, yes I agree. We need more variety in the wrestling matches for the game.

No wonder you said Doink the Clown. Somebody made him :-D hahahah. But the actual Doink would rock your world indeed. As for the other video, yes I agree. We need more variety in the wrestling matches for the game.

Haha. If they could even have the older dudes and the younger versions of the wrestlers on the game that would be awesome.

Somebody ACTUALLY made Doink the Clown? Wow, create-a-wrestler still rocks.

Somebody ACTUALLY made Doink the Clown? Wow, create-a-wrestler still rocks.

Yes, apparently someone did made doink the clown on the video. It's fun playing the older characters. I kinda wish they could make one with all the current and retired wrestlers.

Yes, apparently someone did made doink the clown on the video. It's fun playing the older characters. I kinda wish they could make one with all the current and retired wrestlers.

That could be possible. Imagine seeing Rakishi versus Yokozuna. haha. love the classics.

I'm looking forward to WWE 2k15 on the Xbox One, but with a few exceptions. The first thing they absolutely have to do is improve on the game mechanics, more specifically, the countering system from the current build. It's too easy to counter attacks, and it makes it nigh impossible to do any of the cool moves on a seasoned opponent.

I am especially looking forward to the release of this game, particularly because my younger brother loves wrestling and all the video games that come with it. I am sure he is going to like the updated roster and game types.

Back