Xbox One Who's excited that Capcom is bring REmake Remastered?

heavensdevil

So Capcom announced that they'll be releasing REmake Remaster which is a remaster of the old Gamecube Resident Evil Remake. For once I agree of this remake because it's an awesome game but was exclusive to Nintendo. Now people that didn't get to play the game will be able to play it. I think this is a right move because remasters should be from old games and not games released a year or two ago.

DAY.. ONE... PURCHASE..

I've been wanting the PC version of this for eons and I literally cannot wait to play this. I usually wait for sales to buy games but... DAY ONE MAN..

Yeah same here. Been waiting for it to come since it's release back in 2002. I loved the original RE on the PS1 and was disappointed that the remake was Nintendo exclusive.

Yeah same here. Been waiting for it to come since it's release back in 2002. I loved the original RE on the PS1 and was disappointed that the remake was Nintendo exclusive.

I played through it on the Wii but I would rather use a PS style controller and have fancy HD PC graphics.

Capcom needs to give fans what they really want, and that's a remake of Resident Evil 2. It's probably never going to happen, and you're still going to have to deal with the buggy camera angles from the original game. They're implementing a scrolling feature for the camera, but you still can't control it yourself. I'm excited for this game somewhat. It will definitely give people a taste of what made the RE franchise so popular in the first place.

Resident Evil was one of the first horror survival games I played back in the days of PS1 - I love the series. So yeah, I'm buying this new release for the XBox One. Might wait for a price drop true, but it's on my buy list. *puts on gardening gloves* - time to harvest some healing herbs :D

Capcom needs to give fans what they really want, and that's a remake of Resident Evil 2. It's probably never going to happen, and you're still going to have to deal with the buggy camera angles from the original game. They're implementing a scrolling feature for the camera, but you still can't control it yourself. I'm excited for this game somewhat. It will definitely give people a taste of what made the RE franchise so popular in the first place.

Who knows, maybe Capcom is testing waters with this remake. You know, to see if there is still a market for old school Resident Evil games. If this one sells well, there's a high chance they will move to Resident Evil 2. It's Capcom, I'm sure they won't let go of any slight chance to make money.

Who knows, maybe Capcom is testing waters with this remake. You know, to see if there is still a market for old school Resident Evil games. If this one sells well, there's a high chance they will move to Resident Evil 2. It's Capcom, I'm sure they won't let go of any slight chance to make money.

That's what I've been thinking.. because first revelations.. now this..
Slowly and surely we may be moving back to the good style of games..
hopefully this trend continues.

That's what I've been thinking.. because first revelations.. now this..
Slowly and surely we may be moving back to the good style of games..
hopefully this trend continues.
Let's hope this is the case. Personally, I'd rather buy remasters of old Resident Evil games than play the trash that are RE5, 6, and Operation Raccoon City. It'd perfect if they keep the old formula with camera and controls of the new games.

Let's hope this is the case. Personally, I'd rather buy remasters of old Resident Evil games than play the trash that are RE5, 6, and Operation Raccoon City. It'd perfect if they keep the old formula with camera and controls of the new games.

The problem is, the new style of controls is awfully.. boring..
It makes the game too easy to be honest..
I'm not saying we go back to the tank controls but we should REFINE the tank controls.
For instance Resident Evil: Outbreak has very similar controls to the tank controls but with a few differences that made it so much better.

Back