Xbox One Will Destiny have split-screen?

Landshark

Website
www.youtube.com
This is something I haven't seen answered yet, maybe someone out there knows?

Seeing as how Bungie made Halo, and Halo is one of the very few franchises still offering up split-screen co-op campaign gameplay, I'm eager to find out if Destiny also offers split-screen gameplay. This would be a huge selling point for me, because I play a lot of Xbox games with my Wife.

I doubt since it has such an emphasis on online coop

Nope, there is a very slim chance of it. I don't think it's ever going to happen.

I highly doubt it because it is a RPG online game, so it would need two different accounts to be able to play so you would need to have two xBox live subscription which doesn't seem optimal for split-screen. But bungie didn't gave us a final word about it so let's wait and see. I kinda hope it has it though :)

It seems that the developers have forgotten the existence of this mode split-screen! I do not know why, but it bothers me.
I always want to play a game console with my friends, but other than the Wii, it's impossible to play on the same TV.

While at the time of the PS2, we had our dose of multiplayer games.
Why they stopped. I thought it was the fault of the PS360 was not powerful enough, but ultimately it is the fault of the developers who are lazy.

At least COD is able to do this work.

I hope that future games will take into account this detail because Destiny could have fun with it.

Back