Xbox One Will have to cancel my preorder

Swiper

Looks like I will have to cancel my pre-order. My dog need surgery and I can't afford to pay for both the surgery and the Xbox One. :(

The vet bill right now is $550 and will increase with a couple more hundreds in the near future. :(

Sorry to hear, hope it all works out for your dog. The XB1 will be there for you later when you can afford it.

Sorry about that man, hope all the best for your dog and that you can get the xbox one soon.

That surely sucks man, that's why I don't have pets anymore. Best of luck my friend.

All the best for your beloved pet man. Hopefully it gets better soon real fast. Remember that games are just a form of entertainment that can be had in another time. Don't fret too much, the Xbox One will always be there for you in the future. You'll be happy with a whole bunch of new games released later on in the future along with your dog getting better as well! :)

So sorry to hear that. Best wishes to your dog. I have two rescue greyhounds myself and I think I spend more on their healthcare than I do on my wife and I.

Sorry about that, but yeah you should cancel your order because your pet comes first over your gaming. The console will be there later and you will probably end up paying less for it because you're buying it late in the game. Think of it as you saving money in the long run.

Looks like either way you will need to be near your investment every 24 hours. But seriously, this way you will just force yourself to wait to buy one and then you will realize that a slim model will release later that is much better and much cheaper, so you are taking the right decision.

So sorry to hear that! You should look into the Care Credit card. I have one and it's a lifesaver. My pug broke his leg less than a month after we got him and needed surgery to the tune of $4500, after all was said and done. I've had the card for years though and only use it for my pets. There are a lot of vets that take the card as well and they offer 6mo and 12mo same as cash. Hope everything goes well!

Hope your dog is alright! The xbox one will always be available for purchase. Also, if you're lucky you may even get a mint-condition used one for a cheaper price.

Hey - you only have so much time with a pet, but game systems are like roaches: they never seem to completely die off. Either way you should be proud of yourself for having all your priorities straight and knowing that not only are some things more important than others, but that you really shouldn't spend funds you ain't got. Well - all the best to your pet.

gOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DOG! I would also cancel my pre-oder for an animal of mine. Theya re family, family comes first.

Sorry to hear about that! I would do the same thing as well to be honest. The Xbox One will always be there, but your dog will not. They truly are man's best friend and I don't think the Xbox One can come up to par.

Looks like I will have to cancel my pre-order. My dog need surgery and I can't afford to pay for both the surgery and the Xbox One. :(

The vet bill right now is $550 and will increase with a couple more hundreds in the near future. :(

Sorry to hear it but I don't blame you. We have a couple of dogs and would cancel a preorder in a heartbeat to take care of either one of them. You can always buy the XB1 later on down the line.

Best wishes to you and your Dog. You are doing the right thing by helping extend his/her life. I am a huge dog person. It makes me happy there are people like you who do the right thing and take care of their pets. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Hey, maybe it's better off that you wait anyways. The console will be cheaper and there will be more games. Your current issue is much more important. Best of luck to you & the dog

Back