Xbox One Will i get xbox one launch day?

Ryann

I pre orderd the xbox one day one edition off the Microsoft store and i was wondering if i would get it on my doorstep day one ? in the email it said

If you have purchased a pre-order product, you will receive an additional email when your product becomes available. You will not be charged for pre-ordered products until the product is available.

No, probably not. They have a huge demand right now for it, you will get it sooner than most people, but I doubt it will be on your doorstep release day.

I agree that as much as it sucks, you will probably still have to wait. It doesn't seem fair, but I guess that's how these things work.

I ordered from there the other day as well. I doubt we get it day 1 at this point. I'm not planning on it anyway.

It depends on the location and availability of the console in stock. If you are from Asia or the other 8 countries where it will be delayed, you are fine.

Doubt it. There is almost always some delay in deliveries like this. You'll get it soon enough though.

On my receipt from the MS online store..it says "pre-order now to get xbox one on the day it is released". But I pre-ordered the day they announced it back in June.

Mine does still say "Day 1 edition" on it, but I think they mean one day instead. :p

I kind of doubt it. Pre-orders always seem to come in later anyway for some reason, which makes me wonder why the hell people still pre-order stuff anyway. You will get it one day, but probably not Day One, like Kerosene31 says, haha.

If you are American, i am pretty sure it will get to you day one or in the next period of 24 hours from that. Still, i don't think they would miss something like that, i would be more worried about the network working on day one.

If you are American, i am pretty sure it will get to you day one or in the next period of 24 hours from that. Still, i don't think they would miss something like that, i would be more worried about the network working on day one.

Honestly since this is their 3rd round with the service im sure it will be ok. I mean any company will have a little bit of hiccups, but for LIVE they know that thing from the ground up. So im sure it wont be anything major...I hope lol

Well no one can answer this question accurately for you. As many said, it more depends on where you live and how much they have in stocks for that place than anything else.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of receiving it on day 1 though. It is certainly possible. But if that doesn't happen I'm sure you'll still be one of the first people to get your hands on it!

im going to say you will have your pre order day one at some point.

u will know within a day or 2 days before tho as it will pull the money from cc/account to comfirm its being shipped.. so if by the day it releases money has not exited your account than no. but i think microsoft has a handle on pre orders and managing the quantity/avaliability. its not consoles past where pre orderes never got stopped... we have had 3/4 pre order lock down's where they open and close the sales numbers...

if you were a pre order on gamestop/pick up gamestop would look like a fool with you walking in and no day one console being their for pick up. i would actually demand my deposit back in cash on the spot along with any other deposit for day one launch games for the xbox one.

buti t seems you ordered online. if it was thru amazon or what not you didn't say.

Honestly since this is their 3rd round with the service im sure it will be ok. I mean any company will have a little bit of hiccups, but for LIVE they know that thing from the ground up. So im sure it wont be anything major...I hope lol

I actually wouldn't be surprised if they had some issues... remember the recent Xbox One reversal of DRM policies? They posted that on their website and it took down their servers for a bit and I'm sure the data transfered between the Xbox One and their servers will be much heavier than just a blog post.

Mine does still say "Day 1 edition" on it, but I think they mean one day instead. :p

Day One Edition simply means you'll get a decal on your controller and a special achievement

I don't know if I will be getting the Xbox One on it's release date. Although I am more than likely to purchase it in November, but it is not a guarantee yet. I am anxiously anticipating the release of the Xbox One so I will most likely be getting it on it's release date.

Im pretty sure you won't because the demand is pretty high at the moment.

Back