Xbox One Will Prince of Persia make a comeback this gen?

heavensdevil

What are the odds that we'll see another Prince of Persia get made? Do you think there's a chance for a Prince of Persia reboot? I don't mind if they remake the PS2 Prince of Persia actually. It was a great franchise but greedy corporations milked it to death and Assassin's Creed was born.

I hope it comes back and it's not a piss easy gane like the reboot...

Maybe there's a chance. Who knows? They brought back Killer Instinct, so there's a chance. Not saying a slim or fat chance but a chance.

Probably, if there's interest. You might be interested but how about all other Xbox One / PS4 users? Do they have the interest? And we gotta see which developer is interested to even make the reboot.

Probably, if there's interest. You might be interested but how about all other Xbox One / PS4 users? Do they have the interest? And we gotta see which developer is interested to even make the reboot.

I can't really tell, but why not right? Assassin's creed keeps on coming back on every console so why not prince of persia.

Depends - have you found a way to kill Assassin's Creed? Because you so long as Assassin's Creed lives you ain't gonna see another Prince of Persia. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. I mean I don't really see where they could go with it at this point wherein it wouldn't fall into unyielding suckatude. Also I like Assassin's Creed a lot.

Depends - have you found a way to kill Assassin's Creed? Because you so long as Assassin's Creed lives you ain't gonna see another Prince of Persia. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. I mean I don't really see where they could go with it at this point wherein it wouldn't fall into unyielding suckatude. Also I like Assassin's Creed a lot.

Assassin's creed is immortal, it will always be there.

I like Assassin's Creed as a whole and don't mind it staying but I'm hoping that there's a way to bring Prince of Persia in too. It'd be great if we can have both games co-exist without people complaining that they are clones of each other. One can only dream I guess.

What if all the Assassin's Creed games are just a build-up to Prince of Persia? Like... it's all a dream! It's the Prince of Persia's prophecy!..... okay, that's crazy XD But so far, there's no way yet to kill of AC, like how there's no way to kill Call of Duty or Battlefield.

I like Assassin's Creed as a whole and don't mind it staying but I'm hoping that there's a way to bring Prince of Persia in too. It'd be great if we can have both games co-exist without people complaining that they are clones of each other. One can only dream I guess.

Yeah, that's right. Maybe they can make Prince of Persia it's own thing. It doesn't have to foreshadow anything. Then again, I'd already see people going on to say Prince of Persia will just mimic LOTR Shadow of Mordor.

Prince of persia on Xbox One? Why not. It's been quite a long time since I've played prince of persia. It's a unique game in my opinion so it doesn't really mimic anything. I hope they can really make it for Xbox One. I would love to see it in action again.

Prince of persia on Xbox One? Why not. It's been quite a long time since I've played prince of persia. It's a unique game in my opinion so it doesn't really mimic anything. I hope they can really make it for Xbox One. I would love to see it in action again.

It can happen but would Sony keep it as a playstation exclusive?

They could. There's a chance. Well, all we can do is just wait and see. There's no telling what can happen with the franchise.

Well we just have to wait and see if this possibility can happen. I don't think we'll have any updates about it this year.

Well we just have to wait and see if this possibility can happen. I don't think we'll have any updates about it this year.

I hope they can make the game this year. I've been a fan of the game from the earliest versions.

I hope they can make the game this year. I've been a fan of the game from the earliest versions.

Love the older versions. If they can really make a better version this time, I would love to get one.

Love the older versions. If they can really make a better version this time, I would love to get one.

Yeah. Same here. I can't get enough of Prince of Persia.

I read that awhile back. Nothing wrong with Ubisoft having AC and PoP. Square Enix--at one time--had Final Fantasy, Romancing Saga, and another RPG series going at the same time. Atlus has several series in the SMT brand. It won't hurt Ubisoft to have both and it could break up things with constant AC to 2 years between games as opposed to a year.

Back