Xbox One Will Prince of Persia make a comeback this gen?

I remember reading something last year about ubisoft saying that they were looking concepts for a bunch of next gen titles one of which I think was Prince of Persia. The reboot didn't sell badly and was a pretty decent game (not amazing mind you) so it'd be interesting if they made it in the rebooted universe or not.

Also PoP isn't a sony exclusive anymore, the reboot came out for 360, which I had a very fun time acing might I add. Even if it didn't though if sony let staples like MGS and Kingdom Hearts go, I highly doubt that they'd hold onto a game like Prince of Persia

I read that awhile back. Nothing wrong with Ubisoft having AC and PoP. Square Enix--at one time--had Final Fantasy, Romancing Saga, and another RPG series going at the same time. Atlus has several series in the SMT brand. It won't hurt Ubisoft to have both and it could break up things with constant AC to 2 years between games as opposed to a year.

Was it that email in-game joke they had in ACIV? Where they discussed as the "employees" their plans on "searching" within the past of Desmond. They had some pictures there and one involved some picture set in Egypt. That was actually the planned reboot for Prince of Persia. Well, not the reboot we saw but another reboot.

We'll see if Ubisoft is willing to revive Prince of Persia in the months to come. The only hint we got is, what spark_777, the picture that was shown in the in-game email in ACIV.

We'll see if Ubisoft is willing to revive Prince of Persia in the months to come. The only hint we got is, what spark_777, the picture that was shown in the in-game email in ACIV.

Wow. I really hope Ubisoft can really make it happen.

I guess since most of the games that we have now are sequels, it's really possible to have this game and make a game version that would work for Xbox One. We just have to wait a little longer for any announcements to come.

I guess since most of the games that we have now are sequels, it's really possible to have this game and make a game version that would work for Xbox One. We just have to wait a little longer for any announcements to come.

I wish that aside from Prince of Persia they can make another Vigilante game.

Well like they say, if it happens it happens. we just have to wait.

Vigilante! Yeah, that'd be nice to see comeback. Carmaggedon is coming back, so why not Vigilante? Hope it happens.

I agree. Vigilante should be one of the games to be revived on Xbox One.

Now that's definitely a good game. Vigilante. About Prince of Persia. Up to now we haven't read or seen any news about it getting on the next gen consoles. I guess the chances of it getting to Xbox One is quite slim since they are quite into other games at the moment.

Definitely 100% for Vigilante. As for Prince of Persia, it's still way too early to say that it will be on Xbox One.

Now that's definitely a good game. Vigilante. About Prince of Persia. Up to now we haven't read or seen any news about it getting on the next gen consoles. I guess the chances of it getting to Xbox One is quite slim since they are quite into other games at the moment.

Back