Xbox One Will there be a Kinect game where ...

heavensdevil

there are no restrictions to movement? A game where we do not have to use preset moves to play, freedom to do whatever motions we like. The Fighter Within was not good because we still have to use preset motions to play. True motion sensing should allow us the flexibility to kick and punch with our own style. Do you think such a technology is possible for the Kinect?

Yes there will be. It won't early in Xbox One's run, but I think it will come along. Given that most would probably not be...athletic to throw effective kicks there would probably be deaths aplenty in games.

As of now, well none yet, but some company might be developing it as we speak. It would be nice to play without any restrictions on your movements. Probably it would be the next stage to the virtual generation. Haha, I really hope they have something new coming this year.

Well, finally, someone is curious about that. At the moment, there hasn't been a Kinect game that uses that. In fact, it's probably not yet possible at the moment. But then again, maybe a developer is making it happen right now. In the meantime, no, there's no Kinect game or software like that right now.

Yeah, it might be possible if they had like a 360 degree camera that can scan your movements from front to back. Well, I think it's still too early for them to create something like this but it would be better if they can make it as soon as possible.

I really hope they can make a game without any restricted moves. It's better to make moves of our own, it just makes us more attached to the game. It's like personalizing the game for us. I guess it would be possible. But for a date? well no idea yet. I guess it's still under development.

There's a possibility but the thing is why will the release it now? They're probably still developing the game to an extent to possibly rival other gaming consoles that are being produced with the same concept. If this was released this would probably look like a virtual reality game.

There's a possibility but the thing is why will the release it now? They're probably still developing the game to an extent to possibly rival other gaming consoles that are being produced with the same concept. If this was released this would probably look like a virtual reality game.

Yeah, possibly they are working on it as we speak. I hope they could give us something cool to revive the fighting game genre on xbox one.

Yeah, possibly they are working on it as we speak. I hope they could give us something cool to revive the fighting game genre on xbox one.

True, I mean killer instinct was kinda disappointing but the fighter within was a major let down. I hope they could come up with something interesting.

True, I mean killer instinct was kinda disappointing but the fighter within was a major let down. I hope they could come up with something interesting.

Yeah, fighter within was really disappointing. I guess they're cooking something up for us. Probably a game that would be dependent on kinect. I hope it really doesn't restrict movements. It would be nice if we can use our own moves.

With the technology that we have today. It wouldn't be that hard to develop a game solely for the purpose of kinect. I am expecting games such as sports and fighting games that will incorporate your own moves.

I remembered that's how they marketed the first Kinect in their initial advertisements. They said that there was going to be freedom but none of the games that came out truly gave us the freedom of movements. These restrictions make me feel as though the game's playing me instead of me playing the game.

I remembered that's how they marketed the first Kinect in their initial advertisements. They said that there was going to be freedom but none of the games that came out truly gave us the freedom of movements. These restrictions make me feel as though the game's playing me instead of me playing the game.

Yeah, the advertisements that they showed before were just misleading. I never saw a game that has freedom on your movements.

Yeah, the advertisements that they showed before were just misleading. I never saw a game that has freedom on your movements.

Right on the point man. Well what do you expect. It's just some gig going on to make us get kinect.

Microsoft's unending sales ads which normally are quite misleading.

Microsoft's unending sales ads which normally are quite misleading.

Well, that's how they get an audience. Sales techniques that they had from the start. I wonder if they'll get something really done for us to really enjoy.

Yeah, fighter within was really disappointing. I guess they're cooking something up for us. Probably a game that would be dependent on kinect. I hope it really doesn't restrict movements. It would be nice if we can use our own moves.

Awww man. Fighter Within. It looked great in gameplay (the in-game) but when you see how the Kinect gameplay is done, geez. It was... fixed. Just wave your elbows and you do some high-flying moves you never even did in real-life.

Awww man. Fighter Within. It looked great in gameplay (the in-game) but when you see how the Kinect gameplay is done, geez. It was... fixed. Just wave your elbows and you do some high-flying moves you never even did in real-life.

The Fighter Within didn't really work for me. Unfortunately I had it uninstalled because of how poor the game was.

The Fighter Within didn't really work for me. Unfortunately I had it uninstalled because of how poor the game was.

Good thing before even thinking of buying the game I checked the demo videos that they had online. The demo really showed how poor the game was.

Good thing before even thinking of buying the game I checked the demo videos that they had online. The demo really showed how poor the game was.

Yeah, same here. I've checked the videos online (youtube) when I first heard about the game. Good thing I checked it and it made me decide to ditch the game.

Back