Worst PC Games

Well I would definitely state this game and without a doubt, it is the worst game ever made which is; QWOP. This game is absolutely impossible and has been tried countless times by different famous gamers but it's just impossible. Why don't you give it a try.

I think Slender Man is the dumbest PC/Mac game I've ever played. My buddy loves it and I decided to give it a shot. That's time that I'll never get back. I just didn't see what was so great about it.

I think Slender Man is the dumbest PC/Mac game I've ever played. My buddy loves it and I decided to give it a shot. That's time that I'll never get back. I just didn't see what was so great about it.

Yeah i hate when that happens. Its when you have a odd feeling about a game but you give it a shot just to see if the game would be decent and it ends up being trash. I always try to read a bunch iof reviews on games before i get them from now on.

Yeah i hate when that happens. Its when you have a odd feeling about a game but you give it a shot just to see if the game would be decent and it ends up being trash. I always try to read a bunch iof reviews on games before i get them from now on.

But arent you better off just trying the game instead of spending time reading reviews. One review doesnt paint the full picture. To be fair, even 3 reviews might not paint a full picture. By the time youve read enough reviews to have a feel for what the game is like, you could have easily spent that time with the game itself. If time is the concern then just play the game. If its money you dont want to lose then i agree and i also read reviews and specs for EVERYTHING before i buy. TO the point where it took me 3 months to buy a tv because i wanted to make sure i got the right one.

I don't think that there is such a thing like "the worst game", but there is definitely room for a lot of improvement on some indie titles. I think Minecraft would benefit a lot from being remade from, you know, java. There are people running Arma III with full graphical settings but have problems with Minecraft because of how badly optimized it is.

I don't think that there is such a thing like "the worst game", but there is definitely room for a lot of improvement on some indie titles. I think Minecraft would benefit a lot from being remade from, you know, java. There are people running Arma III with full graphical settings but have problems with Minecraft because of how badly optimized it is.

You don't compare a game made in Java vs a proprietary game engine with specific rendering tasks in mind. That's like comparing a bicycle to a motorcycle. Both run on two wheels and can get you to places, but one "runs" better than the other. In the end both are vehicles capable of getting you to your destination, which in a gamer's case of minecraft and Arma 3 that would be providing entertainment. Java itself is not meant to be graphically optimized, being that every single piece of code is compiled and run under a Java Virtual Machine. Emphasis on Virtual Machine. Everything Java does is basically emulated again, so to ensure maximum compatibility on other platforms. This is why the game runs on Macs and Linux, which you don't really see many games today supporting, and sure as hell not Arma 3.

Well, technically I didn't play it, but after seeing a lot of hilarious reviews and game videos for Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, there really is only one conclusive answer. It really and truly is the worst computer game ever, if not the worst game ever. There is so much wrong with the game that I can't really do it justice by typing about it. To put it briefly, there is nothing resembling real physics in the game. If you are driving backwards, you will infinitely accelerate, which was actually the only fun I could see in playing it. There is no collision detection, so there aren't actually any obstacles. I'll stop there, you can read the rest on its Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rigs:_Over_the_Road_Racing

Talk about a bland and unoriginal thread to completely bash something almost irrelvant for people to talk about.

Can't say I have one.

QWOP is just the worst because how impossible it is. Professionals who play games for a living even said how absolutely hard it is for no good reason.

You people are missing the point. QWOP is supposed to be so annoying and difficult. Considering how many people have played the game and how popular it is, whoever made it was definitely on to something. Sure I don't like it but you cannot call it the worst game ever simply because you got a negative score in it. (It's alarming how often that happens.) :p

Plus, calling it the worst PC game ever is kind of taking the easy way out when it is a simple flash game played online.

Psssh easy, Aliens Colonial Marines by far. It was hyped up so much and I myself actually wanted to buy it (never ended up buying it) but came out to complete trash. So while I do find this thread a little silly because there are very few games that are actually garbage considering you can't compare every game equaly.

If we're talking about worst PC GAMES ever, I wouldn't include anything that's made with Flash or Java, such as QWOP and Minecraft. I'd expect this to be about games that are made with real engines and had actual publishing backing them. For this reason, I give you the absolute WORST PC game you've ever seen. Far worse then Big Rigs, so don't even try to argue.

I give you.... Country Justice: Revenge of the Rednecks
watch?v=rozlyKhm1GQ

^ Can't post link yet, so just put it at the end of youtube.

I'm going to go old school and take ths back to the mid 90s and say the Sierra point-and-click games with the actors. To point out one specifically, I'd say Mummy's Curse or whatever it was called. I remember it came in a triple pack with this one on Frankenstein and I want to say one about Dracula.

Those games were everywhere in the 90s. I had a few when my family got our first computer.

Worst and tasteless game: that Columbine RPG.

I research my games pretty extensively before I buy them so I haven't really played any really bad PC games. However, I would say that the worst one I've played is probably Alpha Protocol. It had so much potential, but the gameplay is just too clunky. I consider it the worst because of the sheer amount of disappointment I feel when playing it. It has such a great conversation and story system, it's frustrating how I can't experience it because of the game mechanics.

I'd say GTA IV but only if we're looking at performance on the PC. It's a great game I'm sure, but the port is so horrible that it makes the game really unplayable and devoid of any pleasurable experience. I always try and make sure now that games are good ports before I consider buying them, even if they have a great story and great gameplay.

I'd say even with research and getting the best games possible, you'll know what the worst game would be in your opinion if you saw it. And yes, the Columbine RPG was bad. It wasn't even that the game was broken/had bad mechanics, it was that there was a game made about Columbine.

Back