Worst PC Games

For me the worst game I've ever played on PC would be PixelJunk Eden. I thought it looked like a cool game, original graphics and a nice casual play style. The reality is that I couldn't really figure out what I was meant to do, the controls were incredibly awkward and it just really wasn't an enjoyable experience. I played for maybe half an hour and it's just been sitting there collecting dust ever since.

Big Rigs. I hated that game, well, I also loved it but when I think of how much money I threw away on that piece of crap I just can't help my rage. Also, my friends are yammering about Slender Man, and people on the internet are all going crazy about how scary that game is, I get to play it once and its the most boring horror game I've ever played, I just don't see how people are easily scared by it.

I certainly have had games that I thought were awful but other people raved about them. It depends on the person who is playing the game and what they want to get out of it.

I want to say Big Rigs, but it almost falls into the category of games that are so bad, that they are actually good. If that makes any sense. It's a racing game that defies all laws of gravity, and gaming alike. Give it a go if you need a good laugh :D

Big Rigs really knocked it out of the park for the worst game, I mean I can't even come close to finding a game that would be second on the list! It was hilarious it was so bad. Sooner or later another truly awful one will show itself but nothing can beat Big Rigs.

Anything made by the awful, Sergey Titov.. That man cannot make a decent game..

Columbine RPG couldn't have been more tasteless and just plain gross. I can't even begin to understand what they were thinking and that they even had it up for people to play.

I hated QWOP so much because I could never get far. The thing is that I don't play much games that are bad because I really only play games that are recommended or popular so that rules out many of the games that I could have tried but did not because of the reviews that it has gotten.

Slender Man was right up there on just plain awful but Columbine was the poster child of just base and low class. Who ever thought of that should be shipped to a deserted island for six months to think about how boorishly classless they are.

Back